graphics card and the other stuff! help

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi guys,
sorry for the delay but i finally bought a gpu...some of u might get angry at me but what can i do it was a really funny and fast situation for me to chose which one to buy...the thing is the dealer who was looking for the gpu called me today on mobile and told me that the hawk or the 2 gb msi was no where to found and i had to make a choice..what to do now..he gave me 5 mins to decide...and said i can look on net and tell him quickly...
at the same time when i was about to turn my pc on the lights went off..for a moment i thought to call u guys but then i remembered that i don't have ur numbers..so i just told hime to buy something better then hawk...and here i m
@topgear --i know pal that u suggested the 7850 but i was always keen to nvidia and msi and as for my last choice i thought to go with 7850 but the msi didn't have one and the heating was the problem[ ps. maybe i m just a noob who doesn't know a thing but still thanks for ur help]
@saikiasunny--thanks to u too pal...

ok enough talk the card i bought in hurry is [plz be gentle and tell me if its good or not]

N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC
i don't know anything about this card and there aren't any reviews about this one odd..so plz tell me if it was a good choice..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Congrats ;-) and that's great card you have got - noting better is available from nvidia right now around 20-22k but you should have opt for Gigabyte HD7870 OC Ed. ( ~21k ) instead which offers performance similar to GTX 580.

@Topgear its none not nine, i got confused with your post :)!

just a typo ( and sometime they can be really confusing ) ... thanks for pointing it out ;-)

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats :). Thats a really nice card and is little faster than the 7850 , and don't worry it doesn't mean if there is a new card you can't buy a nice old card :-D!
BTW how much did you paid for it?

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi,
@top gear---hey man i don't know i m stuck with this card..and oddly enough i was looking for reviews of it there are none to find and i don't know what the difference between the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC version and non oc version the only difference was the mark of oc on the box other then that i looked on net both oc and non-oc version look same..and this kind of worries me...

@saikiasunny--i didn't got what u were trying to say but thx anyways the pricing was around 20k...

i haven't installed any of the stuff yet [ i don't know how too and i don't want to screw it]
i m waiting for my cousin..man where the hell he is he was supposed to be here by 11:00 am........waiting

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I meant that sometimes it is better to invest in a older faster card rather than to invest a slow, new-gen card :). Hope you understood ;)

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
@saikiasunny--funny but true...:|..man i thought that delhi was the main marketing area in whole india for electronics stuff and it would be a piece of cake buying the stuff i wanted but all the hassle and in the last some thing different:-?....
but still thanks to U guys i was not alone in this and made it through and i know i ask a lot of crap question [ and m very confused guy]but still U guys helped me..thx and i m still waiting for my cousin to show up..:cool:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Welcome. Don't worry asking questions is the way to gain more knowlege :-D. And remember no question is silly :O

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey hi,
@top gear---hey man i don't know i m stuck with this card..and oddly enough i was looking for reviews of it there are none to find and i don't know what the difference between the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC version and non oc version the only difference was the mark of oc on the box other then that i looked on net both oc and non-oc version look same..and this kind of worries me...

The difference between OC and non Oc version is non C version runs at stock clock speed and the OCed version is factory overclocked to give a slight boost in performance over the stock clocked version.

Talking about reviews - here you go ;-)

*www.kitguru.net/components/graphic...-n570-twin-frozr-iii-power-edition-oc-review/

MSI GTX570 1280MB Twin Frozr III 'Power Edition' OC Review - Introduction

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
GTX 570 for 20K in 2012? sorry to say, not the wise use of money considering the better alternatives available. Both performance wise and power consumption wise.

Closing this thread as the OP has bought his items. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom