Graphic Card suggestion around 10k

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: Antec VP450P

2. What is your budget?
Ans: 10k

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: Not sure. Usual Resolution is 1980 X 1080 but am not sure about what will i use when gaming.

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans:Intel i5 4570 3.2 GHz
Gigabye b85m-d3h
Corsair Vengeance 4GB
Antec vp450p
NZXT Source Elite210
Dell S2240L
Western Digital Blue 1TB

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Sapphire Hd 7790 1gb @ 10k :)

If you can raise budget to 2k more then Gtx 650ti boost would be really good

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Actually i am in no hurry right now so should i go for hd7790 right now or should i wait for some time in case some new products may launch soon ?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Actually i am in no hurry right now so should i go for hd7790 right now or should i wait for some time in case some new products may launch soon ?

i would say save more money and get better gpu :)

Atleast get gtx 660 or R9 270x

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

how much will you be able to spend by then?
also visit this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technolog...-extension-campaign-select-products-psus.html . might be useful to you.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
how much will you be able to spend by then?
also visit this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technolog...-extension-campaign-select-products-psus.html . might be useful to you.

Am not sure yet. But what would be the perfect amount to spend in near future which antec 450W can handle?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
How much will it cost in local market (Nehru place) now? Current price on fk is around 12k I guess.
And any chance of drop in price of this in near future?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol 12.5k was the price locally 6 months back when I bought other components and at that time on Flipkart it was around 14k. And now it is 12.6k (to be precise) on Flipkart so hope I can get it for 11k :p

Top Bottom