Graphic Card suggestion around 10k

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I think GTX 650 Ti boost offers slightly more performance over HD 7790
But you are going to get a steam key from a choice of 5 games if you purchase HD 7790 (or any AMD GPU) along with the ability to use AMD mantle for FB3 games.. Not a fanboy, but you must consider this before deciding as HD 7790 is cheaper also
PS: Get the ASUS/Sapphire one only

ranjitsd

Journeyman
I think GTX 650 Ti boost offers slightly more performance over HD 7790
But you are going to get a steam key from a choice of 5 games if you purchase HD 7790 (or any AMD GPU) along with the ability to use AMD mantle for FB3 games.. Not a fanboy, but you must consider this before deciding as HD 7790 is cheaper also
PS: Get the ASUS/Sapphire one only

Don't fall for free games u may regret it later.you can check differrence between similarly price 260x vs 650ti boost *www.legitreviews.com/amd-radeon-r7-260x-versus-nvidia-geforce-gtx-650-ti-boost_125834

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Show me one website where GTX 650 Ti Boost is available for around ~10k
FYI, I suggested HD 7790 because it falls within his budget range, if he can EXTEND.. sure by all means go ahead

ranjitsd

Journeyman
Show me one website where GTX 650 Ti Boost is available for around ~10k
FYI, I suggested HD 7790 because it falls within his budget range, if he can EXTEND.. sure by all means go ahead

didn't find 650ti for 10 but found something else *bwindia.net/catalog/3y/card-pci-express-geforce-gtx660-2gb-ddr5

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Is antec vp450p 80+ certified? What does this mean anyway?

it is not 80+ certified. but its efficiency is top notch reaching almost 90% at around 150watts of load. anyway its efficiency is actually greater than 80+.
the reason it did not get 80+ certification is that, the psu must work with both 230v input and 115v input in order to be eligible for the certification. antec vp450p will not work with 115v input and hence missed the certification.

Top Bottom