i need to buy a new graphic card. my budget is around 7k. my pc's config is-
-intel core i5 3450
-intel db75en motherboard
6 gb ddr3 ram
and a 450w psu

i m thinking about buying the zotac gt640 2gb graphic card

thanking you in advance.

ATI radeon 7750 for 6.7k

don buy zotac gt640 2gb cause u really not need 2 gb and alo upgrage ur psu ram is good grab a 7750 1gb eyes closed it will play any game for now easily at high setiings!!!!!!!

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@OP
Wrong section to post a graphic card related query.

Do mention the exact PSU details,like model number,wattage and brand name.
If it is a local brand PSU try changing it because even if they state 450W there are chances that it might not even deliver 200Watts.

As far as graphic card is concerned get hd7750.Much better in performance than gt640.GIGABYTE GV-R775OC-1GI -6.5k

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^Nope.This card doesn't require that much power.With an i5 3450 and hd7750 the system can easily run on a good 80+ PSU like FSP sagaII 350(350watts).

OP
S

sarthak.saxena

Broken In
i m thinking of buying Corsair VS450 450 Watts PSU (not included in the budget) and probably buying the graphic card from ebay or flipkart cause i live in a small town and cannot find any hd7750 graphic card under 8k

and thank you for ur advises everyone

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Try smcinternational.They have hd7750 @6.5k.Ask them by mailing if they can ship to you.

icebags

Technomancer
if ur monitor resolution is high (>1366x) then better get 7770/650ti or be sorry later. :eek:

and what games u will be playing ?
:D

OP
S

sarthak.saxena

Broken In
i am using aoc e2043fs moniter and its resolution is 1600x900 and i would be playing nfs most wanted(2012) assassins creed 3 medal of honour warfighter etc

i said get the hd 7750 and the one suggested @vlk and yes Corsair VS450 450 Watts PSU wont be enough buy this Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 600W it will be good for ur future upgrade and yes cheap tooo!!!!!!!!!!

icebags

Technomancer
nfs most wanted 2012 with 7750 @1600x900 ? :shock:

have you checked its requirements ? if u want to play @ low / medium setting then 7750 will do, but if want high settings then 7770 is ur minimum requirement @ 1600x900.

and Corsair VS450 can handle these. but all "Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus" lineup has reliability issues. avoid them at all cost.

Last edited:

vkl

Cyborg Agent
HD7750 would do fine.It is the one to go for at that budget.Higher card only if he requires and has the budget for.

i said get the hd 7750 and the one suggested @vlk and yes Corsair VS450 450 Watts PSU wont be enough buy this Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 600W it will be good for ur future upgrade and yes cheap tooo!!!!!!!!!!

Corsair vs450 is more than enough.Check things properly before commenting such things.HD7750 consumes very less power.
Even FSP sagaII 350 can handle i5 3450 and hd7750 with ease.
With corsair VS450 or corsair cx430v2 OP's system can easily handle even hd7850.

d3p

PowerHouse

Before giving suggestion from next time onwards, please go through the sticky threads, which was created to create awareness. Just another suggestion to avoid confusion.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
b****tch please!
1)The thread is in the wrong section
2)450w is more than enough for a 7750
The computer shop person also gave me the sh*ty CM Extreme stay away from it.
450W is more than enough for a 7750 as it draws only 75-100w

wtf!!! man u people criticizing me man !!!!
ive said that for future upgrade and AFAIK i know it may have issues cause its too cheap and yes i know about the power requirements man!!!!
read the comments carefully!!!!
@d3p does ur venumousx came with pre installed fans or u have to put it ur self!!!!

icebags

Technomancer
^^ u still don't recommend "Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus" lineup. they just start to freak out when load crosses 50-60%, and not to mention crap efficiency.

d3p

PowerHouse
@OP: Go with a Corsair VS450 + HD 7750 Config.

Just another thought. I would have opted for a HD 6850 instead of HD 7750 if the entire budget is supposed to be spent on GPU.

HD 7750 vs HD 6850 Performance Review.

b****tch please!
1)The thread is in the wrong section

A single Report button below the profile Picture can solve this issue. No need of using any harsh words.

2)450w is more than enough for a 7750

Everyone including OP knows that, a 450w PSU is sufficient for this card. But what is your point ???

wtf!!! man u people criticizing me man !!!!
ive said that for future upgrade and AFAIK i know it may have issues cause its too cheap and yes i know about the power requirements man!!!!
read the comments carefully!!!!
@d3p does ur venumousx came with pre installed fans or u have to put it ur self!!!!

First of all, behave properly & secondly stop hijacking threads.
We have PM [private messaging] system to ask things directly.

Nope, Venomous X doesn't includes any bundled fans. But in case you buy Venomous X RT, it includes 2nos. of Ultra Silent 120mm Thermalright Fans & 2 big fan mounting panels.

Last edited:
OP
S

sarthak.saxena

Broken In
hey guys be cool
sorry for the query being on wrong page and d3p the 7k budget is only for the graphic card.
i wont be upgrading the computer in the future and i wont be playing the games at high settings cause i already own a xbox 360 and delivery from smc will not be a problem cause i live near new delhi
and thanx again everyone

Top Bottom