Hi , I have following configs

Intel Core2Duo @ 2.53GHZ
2 GB DDR2 RAM
500 GB Seagate HD
Acer x193HQ 18.5" Monitor 1366x768 Resolution
MSI G31TM-P21 Mobo
Logitech Wireless Combo
iBall Entizer Cabinet

Since, I am willing to spend Rs 10,000 to buy GPU and PSU, i want you to recommend me the top most Combination of PSU and GPU for my system. I was willing to go for HD 5770, but since the new 6xxx series have arrived, i am little worried for Best Bang for Buck..

Anyway, I would like to have your suggestions for PSU and GPU at approx 10K.

Thanks,
Ashis

OP
ashis_lakra

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
@desibond

The specs are good, but is MSI HD 5770 + FSP Saga II 500W.. a better choice ? just asking opinions.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
MSI HD 5770(7K) + FSP Saga II 500W(2.1K) is a better option....
I would suggest Corsair VX450(3.5K) to b future proof...

kartikoli

Busy!!
kishen_razer is selling hawk eddission @ 6.3 shipped here in bazar section or may be other forum :confused:

but he normally dont respond when the deal is fully finalized [had same issue @ other forum with a deal completely finalized for a trade with 160GB HD + cash for his 1TB HD and i asked him to list his HD so that it become official but since then he is missing :mad:]

OP
ashis_lakra

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
@piyush,,

thanks, i confirmed my order from SMC international.in... How much time does it take to ship to outer State, since i am living in Rourkela, Orissa.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@desibond

The specs are good, but is MSI HD 5770 + FSP Saga II 500W.. a better choice ? just asking opinions.

I thought all 5770s cost above 8k and hence I recommended 5750. it is without a doubt a much better GPU. if you can extend the budget just a bit, go for it and do get VX450W. it is one heck of a PSU with a 5yr warranty (if i am right)

kartikoli

Busy!!
get this card from ebay

eBay India: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5 Graphic Card LOWEST (item 140537165431 end time 26-Apr-2011 16:25:45 IST)

there are many 10% - 5% [max 500] discount coupon available @ other forum .... if u need help then i can ask them to help u as 1 of the member helped me purchase a 3G data card

very good member he can help u for sure

OP
ashis_lakra

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
eBay is more expensive compared to other online shopping websites,,,

10.5K for MSI Hawk 5770 at eBay

7.5K for same in smcinternation.in

kartikoli

Busy!!
eBay is more expensive compared to other online shopping websites,,,

10.5K for MSI Hawk 5770 at eBay

7.5K for same in smcinternation.in

cant agree more but with discount coupons we can get good deals [on some items].... i got huwai 21MBps data card for 2700 shipped after 10% discount ... which is the cheapest deal

debraj

Broken In
I am very noob abt gpu's but can you plz tell me MSI HD5770 is a gddr5 or gddr3? and whats the difference if there exists one??

Cilus

laborare est orare
All the AMD cards starting with HD 5670 and higher come with GDDR5 memory and their is no GDDR3 version of them.

Top Bottom