GPU NEWS Channel

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I think 3070 price is justified 44k. Seems like a great deal
yeah. Both 3060Ti and 3070 FE are priced almost right. but the entire market has just turned very bad now. RX570 for 19K is just too much to even look at. Is this because Elon Musk spoke about crypto currencies?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*rptechindia.in/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti.html
Who ever is looking for this should get it now.

Btw is Rptech the new name for rashi peripherals?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
*rptechindia.in/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti.html
Who ever is looking for this should get it now.

Btw is Rptech the new name for rashi peripherals?
No idea if its Rashi or not but they are official retailers of Nvidia in India. You can find them through nvidia's main page as well.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
It is mentioned in about us page that they are a subsidiary of rashi peripherals.
So will they sell at the mentioned 36k or final total will be more?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It is mentioned in about us page that they are a subsidiary of rashi peripherals.
So will they sell at the mentioned 36k or final total will be more?
I think they are selling only at the mentioned price. May be 36K+18% GST but they are legit. Many people have bought from this store and gave feedback on Indian gaming subreddit.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gone out of stock but with Bitcoin price plunging we may get a fair chance to get graphic cards at reasonable price next year may be.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Gone out of stock but with Bitcoin price plunging we may get a fair chance to get graphic cards at reasonable price next year may be.
yeah i checked within 30 mins of aby's post and everything was out of stock.

But its better to keep on it. I think people are already using telegram group to get notification from the bots for RPTech. I think I read this on indian Gaming subreddit. Anyone wants to get their hands on FE should do the same.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
really cant believe that GPU prices are storming like hell. This is insane!! I was about to buy a RTX gigabyte 3070 which was priced at 55K INR and now its like, 1.20L INR. Dude WTF! Really?

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
yeah i checked within 30 mins of aby's post and everything was out of stock.

But its better to keep on it. I think people are already using telegram group to get notification from the bots for RPTech. I think I read this on indian Gaming subreddit. Anyone wants to get their hands on FE should do the same.
How should i get hands on the TG channels? I want to get 1 of those 3070 FE as i Cant afford the OCd versions of 3070 .

can you advice please

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Which TG channels? I knew that prices are not going to go down anytime soon. That is why I sucked it up and bought mine as soon as stocks became available back in February.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
This news make any difference you guys think ?
*www.businessinsider.in/cryptocurre...ed-for-crypto-mining/articleshow/82800344.cms

Top Bottom