GPU NEWS Channel

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nvidia GTX 1650 Graphics Card Rumoured to Launch Next Month

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/02/21034401317l.jpg#.XG8ocSQ3q_s.link

Nvidia GTX 1650 Graphics Card Rumoured to Launch Next Month

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_1660_Ti/images/relative-performance_1920-1080.png *tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_1660_Ti/images/performance-per-watt_1920-1080.png *tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_1660_Ti/images/performance-per-dollar_1920-1080.png

ezio16

Journeyman
Can see GTX 1660 Ti in mdcomputers.in and few others. But can't really seem to find the ASUS ROG 1660 Ti. Everywhere I could see just the Zotac's 1660 Ti.
For Asus ROG 1660 Ti, there are many reviews about it's deep cooling with bigger fans. So hope that's the better version of 1660 Ti right now.
Also in NVidia Indian shop, can't find the founders version of 1660 Ti.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Is it so! Then I have a doubt.
Is it worth to get a Founders edition of 2060 (@ 31 K) rather than 1660 Ti from any other brands like Zotac or ASUS (@ 28 K)?

Yes. The thermal solution on the FE is actually better than some of the third party cards which are priced higher. Everything is overpriced in general though because of the mining boom before.

ezio16

Journeyman
Yes. The thermal solution on the FE is actually better than some of the third party cards which are priced higher. Everything is overpriced in general though because of the mining boom before.
Good then, because with 2060, we can either get Anthem or Battlefield V for free.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
1 year warranty on a 32k product is very very bad idea. Go for ASUS if you dont like Zotac Quality.
After 1 year, if GPU expires, there's no repairing it. Its essentially a paperweight.

ezio16

Journeyman
Yeah but what about the 5yrs of warranty from Zotac vs 1yr warranty + game?
Just 1 year, I had thought that it'd be atleast 2 yrs. Then it's not a wise decision.

1 year warranty on a 32k product is very very bad idea. Go for ASUS if you dont like Zotac Quality.
After 1 year, if GPU expires, there's no repairing it. Its essentially a paperweight.
Been looking for "ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1660 Ti", but can't find it. And not sure if it's the same as this. Just confusing.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Just 1 year, I had thought that it'd be atleast 2 yrs. Then it's not a wise decision.

Been looking for "ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1660 Ti", but can't find it. And not sure if it's the same as this. Just confusing.

Nvidia has 3 yrs warranty just like other brands. Only Zotac offer extended warranty to 5 yrs.

Asus Strix is not the same as Phoenix. There are 9 different variants from Asus:

*i.postimg.cc/k5RYHGwh/Capture.png *i.postimg.cc/0QqnHfzb/Capture.png *i.postimg.cc/VvfRzkBw/Capture.png

ezio16

Journeyman
My bad. It's not 1yr. It is 3yrs. nVidia 2060 has 3 yrs warranty just like their other GPUs. 3yrs of nVidia FE. 5yrs for Zotac's

Nvidia has 3 yrs warranty just like other brands. Only Zotac offer extended warranty to 5 yrs.

Asus Strix is not the same as Phoenix. There are 9 different variants from Asus:

That's nice to hear. Then it's better to go with 2060 FE from NVidia.
It's available at 31K right now with any one of two games.

Top Bottom