GPU NEWS Channel

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't understand this AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin driver release. I have been using the Adrenalin driver since long. Was I using the beta version?
I can't find out, since haven't booted into Windows since a month. Mint ftw.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 to Ship in Six Variants Based on Memory Size and Type

*www.techpowerup.com/img/WNDtYYDBEQp83gdK.jpg

:facepalm:

quicky008

Technomancer
will the 6gb variant of rtx 2060 be sold for around 25k in india?How much is it expected to cost?

Its really weird that nvidia is launching multiple variants of the same gpu all at the same time-i wonder what kind of business strategy have they adopted lately.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
will the 6gb variant of rtx 2060 be sold for around 25k in india?How much is it expected to cost?

Probably ~30K

Its really weird that nvidia is launching multiple variants of the same gpu all at the same time-i wonder what kind of business strategy have they adopted lately.

Rip off the market before the competition launches their cards.

Edit : GST should be 18% next month right?

quicky008

Technomancer
if it launches at the 25-30k price bracket then it would give amd some tough competition,given that the latter are still selling older gpus without any kind of ray tracing capabilities for around the same price.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Because 2060 is performing nearly equal to 1080 in these early readings, is the expected 30k price is still possible ?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Because 2060 is performing nearly equal to 1080 in these early readings, is the expected 30k price is still possible ?

IDK even 1070 Ti is selling for 400$+ in US. And this is supposed to be 349$. Maybe price for the other cards might come down till Jan 15.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Great! So how much price are we expecting here when it finally arrives in market? I am not aware if how the cards are priced after launch against their reference cards.

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Nvidia RTX 2060 founders edition is costing 31000 at nvidia.in. Is this a good buy? What about the warranty. Where is it's repair centre in India.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Nvidia RTX 2060 founders edition is costing 31000 at nvidia.in. Is this a good buy? What about the warranty. Where is it's repair centre in India.
Well its the best card you can buy for 30k so there's that. I dont know about the repair center though.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
This trend seems to be normal as they release card after 2yrs and so. But yeah, one who bought flagship card would feel bad to see a cheaper card outperforming their own card. That's why I don't feel like spending much on a top end model of computer parts.

Top Bottom