GPU NEWS Channel

ezio16

Journeyman
No. RTX 2060 FE was always 31K.
The most expensive 1660 Ti is more expensive than the cheapest 2060.
In US, the most expensive 1660 Ti (that includes MSI Gaming X) is 40$ cheaper than the cheapest (same as FE price) 2060.

So, after considering all taxes and duties in India, it's better to get a 2060 FE rather than 1660 Ti (Zotac AMP 1660 Ti > 28K) or wait till the launch of 1660 on March 15 and 1650 on sometime in April.
And read from Videocardz that 1660 and 1650 may come with GDDR5 memory which is a bummer.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
So, after considering all taxes and duties in India, it's better to get a 2060 FE rather than 1660 Ti (Zotac AMP 1660 Ti > 28K) or wait till the launch of 1660 on March 15 and 1650 on sometime in April.
And read from Videocardz that 1660 and 1650 may come with GDDR5 memory which is a bummer.

The only meaningful wait one can do now is for Intel's discrete graphics card that would release in 2020/2021. Nvidia is just taking advantage of no competition from AMD.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
And then price will slashed after 2020 after Intel released?

If Intel succeeds then yes there is hope that prices will go down. But I'm more interested in what features they will bring. Intel did ray tracing first back in 2008.
Quake 4 run Ray-tracing Enabled on Intel Larrabee

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I do not have any hope from these greedy bastards. They all will agree on one thing, keeping the prices high. That benefits all of them.
Nvidia releases a card with RTX at really high price. AMD had a sweet chance of doing to something good from cosumers' point of view and what did they do? Released their top end card with just 100$ less, why? Just cause they didn't had any ray tracing tech in that. They should have kept the price even lower the force Nvidia reduce their prices too.

Low price we see nowadays in mobile cause of so many brands are trying to compete now, Sony is literally out of low/mid segment, Samsung has finally realised that they cannot rip off customers anymore just with their brand value. Anybody remember HTC? We need this kind of revolution in CPU/GPU market to really expect low prices. Over all this, add that fucking tax in our country we pay on each PC item. Rant over.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I do not have any hope from these greedy bastards. They all will agree on one thing, keeping the prices high. That benefits all of them.
Nvidia releases a card with RTX at really high price. AMD had a sweet chance of doing to something good from cosumers' point of view and what did they do? Released their top end card with just 100$ less, why? Just cause they didn't had any ray tracing tech in that. They should have kept the price even lower the force Nvidia reduce their prices too.

Low price we see nowadays in mobile cause of so many brands are trying to compete now, Sony is literally out of low/mid segment, Samsung has finally realised that they cannot rip off customers anymore just with their brand value. Anybody remember HTC? We need this kind of revolution in CPU/GPU market to really expect low prices. Over all this, add that fucking tax in our country we pay on each PC item. Rant over.

They are not greedy, People's are greedy to buy whatever prices,.If no one bought price will slash heavier.

ezio16

Journeyman
Just got RTX 2060 FE delivered. Is there anything to do like registering in site?
And how to obtain the games that are available as free with this ?
Have anybody got RTX cards, if so please help me.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Just got RTX 2060 FE delivered. Is there anything to do like registering in site?
And how to obtain the games that are available as free with this ?
Have anybody got RTX cards, if so please help me.

Redemption Instructions FAQ
redemption-instructions

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Mobile taxes are quite low compared to GPUs I think.

Top Bottom