GPU NEWS Channel

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
@sam_738844 :
"There is NO BAD processing unit made by any of the camp right now, no significant game-killer driver issues too, every GPU is remarkably powerful."
I didnt say the GPU is bad buddy . I like it and I said I had almost placed the order . I would have bought it if they had the custom cooled version available .

"The new driver for R9-290 increasing fan speed cant be called an issue, yes it definitely makes the fan louder but it does so for the card not to throttle"
Yes, its not an issue, infact they have made it to run it at 47%

I was just in agreement with your post where you mentioned
"so better product has become more relative now, low price, good cooling, dazzling performance alone can not decide a products fate right now. Its on the choice of the user now."
And hence I gave my example.

sainath

Android Addicted
Guys tomorrow I'm going to get gtx 650 ti boost edition gfx card. But it is worth waiting for Q1 of 2013 for new gfx series from Nvidia as compare to my budget? OR There will be any price drop for AMD mid range cards?

Guys tomorrow I'm going to get gtx 650 ti boost edition gfx card. But it is worth waiting for Q1 of 2013 for new gfx series from Nvidia as compare to my budget? OR There will be any price drop for AMD mid range cards?

There is ALWAYS something new coming out. You can either buy today or wait forever.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, looks like our wait for custom designed R9 290 series cards are over. Guru3D has just received the R9 290X Direct CU II Card. Just have to wait a little to get the review.

ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC in da house

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Guys, looks like our wait for custom designed R9 290 series cards are over. Guru3D has just received the R9 290X Direct CU II Card. Just have to wait a little to get the review.

ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC in da house

That's good news.I hope they come soon to india :wink:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
order your first Custom Cooled R9 290x ;)

ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II and MSI Radeon R9 290X Twin Frozr Available For Pre-Order At £499.99

This is a very good year end/ Christmas for PC gamers :D 290x heat issues resolved, custom cooled 290X arrive, 260 announced, brand new APUs announced...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you bet ;) but it would be icing on the cake if we can get NZXT Kraken G10 or some other WCs for R9 290/x in our local markets :D but what I'm waiting for is a R9 290 with custom cooler.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
*www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/sapphire-r9-290-tri-x-oc-review-1600p-ultra-hd-4k/

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thanks a lot for this. I was looking for a review of custom cooled R9 290 non X for a long time and looks like Sapphire just released an extreme product :D

Top Bottom