Govinda shows off fists of fury, slaps visitor on sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Govinda showed off fists of fury on Wednesday afternoon when he slapped an alleged trespasser on the sets of his new film Money Hai To Honey Hai in Mumbai.

While addressing a press conference on the sets of the film the actor slapped the onlooker in full view of the cameras. However, Govinda said he had a good reason for his behaviour.

“I had been noticing him for a long time and saw him misbehaving with other artists. When I questioned him he very nonchalantly said he is an outsider. So, then he should be outside,” Govinda said.

According to the actor the person in question was aimlessly roaming on the sets and kept staring at the actor.

Govinda initially thought the person was a journalist but on further inquiry came to know that the person was just killing time and distracting him.

Govinda requested the person to leave, but the man refused which led him to losing his temper and slapping the man.

It is still not known how an intruder got into Filmistan Studio without permission. No police complaint was lodged.
source:

*www.ibnlive.com/news/govinda-shows-off-fists-of-fury-slaps-visitor-on-sets/56665-8.html
video:
*www.ibnlive.com/videos/56665/govinda-shows-off-fists-of-fury-slaps-visitor-on-sets.html

I saw this mad actor doing this in ndtv today!
this man is mad or he is in steroids! :x :x :x :x who the hell is he to slap someone?I know he is a pakka Goonda-Mawaalli type!but didnt expected this!
Underworld background also,I think.those who elected him somewhere in Bombay should re-think their decision for this arrogant man :x the news report by IBN seems desperately to save Govinda :x

read this one :
*in.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/16govinda.htm

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
What a jerk! When he shoots in foreign locales and there are hundreds of tourists and locals gawking at his strange outfit and 'dance' to the crazy tunes of his songs, does he do the same thing? That guy should have slapped back. Bl**dy fa**0t! :mad:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@jeshtha: how do u know what happened there, govinda is a very calm person been with him on more than 1 occasion he is a fun guy will talk to fans nicely everything ... there has to be a reason to the madness

ajayritik

Technomancer
To be really honest from whatever I read about Govinad he always came across as a nice person. I really don't know what could be the thing that incited him into this.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
earlier i heard govinda's ppl beated down some others during his contesting elections!beneath his smile,he is really arrogant and I mean it.(heard how is his attitude and his language towards pakistani,indian fans in Newzealand while shooting for films like kunwara etc).

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
earlier i heard govinda's ppl beated down some others during his contesting elections!beneath his smile,he is really arrogant and I mean it.(heard how is his attitude and his language towards pakistani,indian fans in Newzealand while shooting for films like kunwara etc).
uv read it and iv met/sat/ate with him; now who has more idea :rolleyes:

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup he is a nice person. The outsider was misbehaving with the female artists. So he slapped him.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
iMav - The same way AIDS doesn't spread by meeting, sitting or eating along with an infected person, the same way you can't know a person entirely by just meeting, sitting and eating with him/her. Anger changes all. So until you have slept with him too, don't claim you know him.

If something went wrong, its not right of him to have lost his temper. After so many years of working in an industry where a lot of patience is required, he must have acted with a cool head and asked the security there to remove him.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
@qwerty:govinda is really old and i suspect he is taking steroids like salman does for his comeback to bollywood,
steroids have this adverse effect of moodswings,anger et al.that too may have added fuel on fire!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
If something went wrong, its not right of him to have lost his temper. After so many years of working in an industry where a lot of patience is required, he must have acted with a cool head and asked the security there to remove him.
so just because he is a celebrity he is not human and has no right to get angry or slap some 1 :confused: i assume u know the amounts of fist fights that happen day in day out

PS: its too bad people u sleep with get angry :lol:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The slapped man: "Madman. You're a madman. Blasphemy. This is madness."

Govinda: "Madness is it? THIS IS GOVINDAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
A Guy misbehaves with Govinda and his staff... govinda slaps him , end of story ..

WTF is wrong with you people?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The slapped man: "Madman. You're a madman. Blasphemy. This is madness."

Govinda: "Madness is it? THIS IS GOVINDAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
:lol:*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

A Guy misbehaves with Govinda and his staff... govinda slaps him , end of story ..
u dont understand he is a celebrity and thereby has no right to touch some 1 else no matter what some 1 says or does ;)

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||

WTF is wrong with you people?

ya Agred.....why to mk a issue about such things....
The News Channel were mk a big issue about it....For about Half and hour.....the Star News was flashing the video...Useless

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^haan!see salman and see my cousin brother who is a body builder who takes insane things!i donno what they are!still it is steroids!

read below reg steroids:
*www.drugfree.org/Portal/drug_guide/Steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom