Government is about to introduce Sex education in Indian school!, what is your view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
So much talk about the democracy. People may be corrupt in a democracy, but atleast they do not put AK-47s on our head to shun our views. Atleast we do not have media that is controlled by the government and a government like in Pakistan where "musharaf mocks rape victim" and describes the situation as a money making concern, atleast we do not have North Korea like situation where "racially mixed” and disabled born babies r killed!
*www.alertuk.org/taxonomy_menu/1?page=4

As for China, I think people here r ignorantly giving there opinions making it look better than India!

There was a full fledged article in newspapers in which china topped the survey and said a majority of chinese dont want to be born as chinese again! I dont have the newspaper cut out. So I guess people may like to read it here!

*chinaview.wordpress.com/2006/09/21/chinese-website-survey-i-love-china-china-does-not-love-me/

*en.epochtimes.com/news/6-9-20/46168.html

China Netease, one of China’s most popular Internet portals, held a survey on theNetease survey subject “If there were a next life, would you like to be a Chinese.” 64 percent of Internet surfers answered that they “would not like to be a Chinese again next life.” The survey sparked vigourous discussions, but now the web page has been shut down.
The majority of the participants who expressed unwillingness to be a Chinese indicated: “Although I love China, China does not love me.” With regards to the mainland’s present social system, they harbor ill feelings for perceiving a future without any hope, and regard the present age as the most degraded era in Chinese history; there is no faith, no morality, no sincerity, no love, but only ignorance, hypocrisy, indifference, treachery and deceit. The Internet participants even expressed a willingness to be born in Hong Kong, because there are no human rights in China, only dictatorship and suppression of the people’s voice.
So easy lifestyle...anyone?

There's a popular saying in Hindi "doosre khet ki ghas hamesha zaada hari dikti hai"! It means the grass always seems to be greener on the other side!

SO I request people here not to deviate the topic unnecessarily and speak without knowing anything!

Neways I too think it wud be good if sex education is taught in skools. I had it in my skool though. :D

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Re: Government is about to introduce Sex education in Indian school!, what is your vi

kitna accha thread tha

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Re: Government is about to introduce Sex education in Indian school!, what is your vi

hahaha

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher

sex doesn't require education and training. It is natural and inbuilt instinct. Animals do it. They don't require education. What is the big idea?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

sex doesn't require education and training. It is natural and inbuilt instinct. Animals do it. They don't require education. What is the big idea?
lol...perhaps it should be Safe Sex Education then to reduce STDs.

rosemolr

Journeyman

wow wow..wow...i doubt whether there will be sexology lab in schools...cool..coool..i always hate practicals..but now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom