GOT STUCK IN ANY GAME???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I am stuck in the 2nd level 1st stage of PainKIller. It is called Opera House. The mission has just started and i dont know where to go .. Help Me out

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
hey mod if we were to search for our problems on net then y one would register in a forum. I think this gamerz forum was created to know each others problems and experiences while playing a game??? Everybody knows to seacrh a net to get the answers to game problems but its different feeling and fun to know that other people r 6 there and to help others in there problems, isn'nt it? Correct me if i am wrong.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
die hard

has any one played die hard nakatomi plaza, just can't find a place to go and begin the game once the game starts, i keep roaming in the ground floor without any lead to start with :(.

D

Deleted member 5901

ANSWER TO wizrulz POST :- thats the bug in the GAME !!!! ULL HAVE U START ALL OVER AGAIN !!!!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
hi i recently TRIED to play prince of persia warrior within, but i must admit that its damn tough game. I am stuck in first stage where we have to kill some lady with two swords, i simply cannot kill her...... can any body give me tips as i do not like to use cheats....:)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Make use of the Block button ( right click ) when she stops hitting you for a second hit her with sword and then use block again.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I got stuck in Devil May Cry 3 mission 9 where you have to fight Nevan. That was one tough boss. Took me at least 15 attempts to clear that stage.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
wizrulz said:
hi i recently TRIED to play prince of persia warrior within, but i must admit that its damn tough game. I am stuck in first stage where we have to kill some lady with two swords, i simply cannot kill her...... can any body give me tips as i do not like to use cheats....:)

Keep your distance and go in for a few slashes and then back away while blocking. An important thing to defeat her is this: every time the lady's health goes down by 20 or 25%, you and her will be locked sword-to-sword. That is, the camera shows you both close-up and from the side. At this time, keep pressing the left mouse repeatedly so that your sword moves towards her. If u are successful, she will stagger for some time and u can hit her a few more times before she blocks.
Another important thing to remember is to observe the lady's fight sequence. She follows only three styles. One particular thing is the one ending with both her swords in your stomach and pulled up. Avoid this particular move by just side-stepping and then hit her. She will be down before u know it. (actually she won't go down, but it will be a spoiler for u)

elumalai

Broken In
hi i need help in half life 1

I am playing it inmy frenz pc.

In the part "Unforsen consequences", I came out of the lab opening the door by using a broken retinal scanner and got to the lift and came out of it. Then in that room I saw two creatues in a reactor kind of thing... after that there is a door which has broken glasses. It doesn;t get opened even if I use the retinal scanner. How can I open that door...somebody pls help.

I know, I am playing HL 1.0 very very late. but I am least interested in games....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I think u need to find a crowbar and duck and smash up the door's glass and then enter.
I found the crowbar but dunno where exactly, i think it was near the waking up of the alien scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom