GOT STUCK IN ANY GAME???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
If u have got stuck in any game and dunno how to progress write in here. Many a times the question remains unanswered due to the thread being sent to next page due to so many queries and new threads. Instead of starting new thread for such problems i thought of starting a common thread. So start posting ur problems and u shall find a solution. U can also tell forum in which game u have had problems and still u continued (obviously after getting the solution) and also which u left playing beacuse u could not get through. :twisted:

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I got stuck in Nfsug2 though got through using trainer .My car went into the locked area by mistake.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
u all can also describe where u have go stuck so u can get a solution (if any body has played it), as i have never heard of Gabriel Knights, whats it abt and where didi u got stuck, also if u could get thru then please write in solution to help others. Can any one help me with IGI-2, i cannot get thru the VILLA stage :( .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Its the level in which u haveto enter some villa/ bunglow and then go to basement anddown there in parking area where trucks r parked. HOw to kill the enemeies there as single mistake and u r blown.?:(

escape7

What? Where? How?
ur idea is great wiz, but if i get stuck in a game somewhere, i look for walkthroughs, it helps a lot, waiting to recieve a reply s**ks. U have to look at the amount of time spent. :)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@wizrulz,Tux

hey guyz here is a complete walkthrough for igi 2 ......hope u clear the level now... good luk !

*www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=81111&rid=75254

rohanbee

Padawan
yes so many of them that i dont even wanna bother asking anyone for clues. i get bored of most games very quickly and the ones i like i play them for years and years

Anyone playing SIMgolf..........i have a few questions ??

mohit

The Hardware Labs
gta vice city

hey guyz i am stuck in gta vice city with the god damn stupid chopper mission in which you have to plant 4 bombs to explode a building....... any workarounds ?? i played all the other missions and have reached a point where i have to complete this mission and then only i will be able to proceed further. guyz plz help. also any workarounds for a boat mission which you get after you buy the dockyard ? the one in which you have to collect packets in a certain time limit.... any cheats to make the boat indestructible or the time slow ??

CyCo

In the zone
that mission is tuff .. i got stuck on it for ages ..
the trick is to drive carefully and not blow urself up .. and how to drop the stuff from the copter that has to be carefuly done .. if sum1 shoots just run them over with the helicoper blades .. this helps in ur chopper not blowin up when u have to go back over and over ...

for the boat do the turns properly nice and slowly and u will finish it ...

see if it helps !!

bharathbala2003

why need title?
Re: gta vice city

mohit said:
hey guyz i am stuck in gta vice city with the god damn stupid chopper mission in which you have to plant 4 bombs to explode a building....... any workarounds ?? i played all the other missions and have reached a point where i have to complete this mission and then only i will be able to proceed further. guyz plz help. also any workarounds for a boat mission which you get after you buy the dockyard ? the one in which you have to collect packets in a certain time limit.... any cheats to make the boat indestructible or the time slow ??

ahhhh this has been discussed a lot in this section refer below

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15618

kunwar

In the zone
it is the stage in midnight club 2 , where i have 2 "find a racer".
i find 2 racers-steven and maria.
but both of them r roaming here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom