Got my N900 ! <<pics and impressions>>

GERMZ

Banned
I have also used the FM transmitter on the device. After i enable FM Boost , the audio quality is pretty good. Interference is almost absent on a clean channel.

@follower of krazzy : Thanks for the info about the FM Boost widget which enables it alongside. That should be very useful.

Ethereal

Broken In
Please suggest some more applications for the N900 ! It is interesting to read about better applications for this awesome device.

GERMZ

Banned
Thanks Maverick ! I have been trying out the various application for the N900 and i am really enjoying them. Its such an awesome device :D

GERMZ

Banned
Guys , i just tried out the F Cam application. It is a must try app ! It allows you to take HDR photos on your phone !!! How cool is that !

Ethereal

Broken In
I got it from the Ovi Store. Its a pretty cool app in fact. I'll upload some pics later which i took with this application. Can bring out some really interesting images !

Ethereal

Broken In
@Krazzy : Thanks for that , even i couldnt figure it out !

I think the UI could do with a bit of work but otherwise the application is awesome ! I make use of it all the time :D

GERMZ

Banned
The UI is utilitarian not really fancy but then we are "LISTENING" to music not watching it ;)

Anyways , the 32GB of memory + expandable card slot alone make use the media player much more than the grooveshark service.

ladoo1985

Broken In
For all the Nokia N900 Fan out there....Check the below link.
Nokia N900 Running Vagrant Story, NFS 4, Dino Crisis 2, Resident Evil and FF IX @ 930Mhz

GERMZ

Banned
Even without overclocking , i am satisfied with the speed of my phone. My N900 can open the full desktop version of facebook , twitter and yahoo meme ! It is the best mobile browser i have ever used in fact...

For people who might want to use a facebook application , there is one called Facebrick which gives you access to basic services of facebook.

Ethereal

Broken In
@krazzy How did you overclock your device ?

@Germz Totally agree ! The N900 makes for a perfect social networking device which when coupled with great im integration and a perfect keyboard is one of the best devices for connecting with friends on the go !

romikhan57

Broken In
Hey Guys ! Do you read comics on your N900 ? I am using Comix to do that. I also like FBReader because it converts my N900 into a proper eBook reader !

Top Bottom