Got my N82 Black today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@yogi...DO a head 2 head comparison and tell us which one is better...N95 8 GB or N82??

@geekyme....congrats on ur purchase...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^

have a look here ...............

*www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/10/n82_and_n95_8gb_will_stand_before_the_jury.htm

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 is better overall package .. but then once u get used to that big screen of n95 8gb and proper keypad then its kinda hard to use n82 again .. also there is a bit of difference in both devices camerawise not counting xenon flash .. music playback thorugh ep630 is better in n82 .. gps performance is better in n82 too .. faster gps locks ..battery life is comparable ..speakers of n82 suck as led flash of n95 8gb .. speakers on n95 8gb are very good ..loud and clear ..

for camera centric device .. n82

for video centric device n95 8gb ..movie watching is pure bliss ..more of a movie person ..

wish nokia could have put xenon on n95 or give n82 atleast a 2.6 inch screen ..

also, weight of n95 8gb could be an issue for some .. for me its not a big deal ..

also anybody has any idea abt philips she-9800 earphones ?

Last edited:
OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
^^^ That was a nice comparison.

BTW, I have not yet been able to use my GPS. Can anyone please tell me how to use it. Also, is it free or are there any charges involved?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Guys, I just found that that a software update is available for my phone.
Can anyone tell me what improvements does the new version have over the old one?

I am yet to find out the improvements. But one suggestion is do not update the firmware using Nokia Software Updater. I tried doing it and my phone froze the first day I bought it. I spent 19k on a phone and it is lying at the service center since the time I bought it. Search my other posts and you will know why.. If you are satisfied with the old firmware stick to it.. Or when U get a chance, befriend someone at your nearest Nokia ASC and get the firmware updated in half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom