Got my N82 Black today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekyme

Broken In
Yippee ... I finally got my N82 Black today ...
Only one word for it ... A W E S O M E !!!

Thanks to you guys for your advice !

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
Thanks guys ...

BTW, I didn't yet fiddle too much with me cell now.
But, I took some snaps and found the camera to be superb.
The phone speed is also very good. No lags or delays.

No accelerometer games were given in the cell.

And, keypad needs some getting used to.

Overall, a great phone indeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I just found that that a software update is available for my phone.
Can anyone tell me what improvements does the new version have over the old one?

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 is great phone .. no doubt . i moved back onto n82 after using n95 8gb for 15 days only .. n82 is way better in my book ..

nikhilpai

Techans
n82 is great phone .. no doubt . i moved back onto n82 after using n95 8gb for 15 days only .. n82 is way better in my book ..

Wow!! Just a few days back you wrote a few posts saying how much you enjoyed the N95 8GB over the N82. If I remember correctly you just missed the xenon but said that the N95 8GB's large screen more than compensates for it :))

Power UP

In the zone
Wow!! Just a few days back you wrote a few posts saying how much you enjoyed the N95 8GB over the N82. If I remember correctly you just missed the xenon but said that the N95 8GB's large screen more than compensates for it :))
Its just like how a person is initially attracted to his girlfriend , but once he marries her, he will learn things he wishes he should never know :D

@geekyme : Well the built in real player supports Mp4, rmvb & 3gp video formats.
But install Core player, its one hella of a video player plus extras.

I would recommend Mp4(x264) for the video format. Great quality at very small sizes.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Its just like how a person is initially attracted to his girlfriend , but once he marries her, he will learn things he wishes he should never know

Thank you ..\

music playback through headset and gps performance is better in n82 .. n95 is obviously bulky ..wobbly slider ..also i needed to slide keypad open to use even selection keys to get better grip .. d pad on n82 is better ..u need to get few days of hands on experience to get final impression .. whatever i posted was my initial expression which i was wrong .. though big screen of n95 8gb is a bliss ..

but i think i will go back again to n95 8gb ..

Last edited:
OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
can u post some pics of ur phone. me too planning to buy it
I've uploaded some pics taken with my phone:
*picasaweb.google.co.in/iatb.gourav/N82Pics?authkey=X11eoLztpwQ#

Sorry, could not post pics of the phone itself as I don't have any other cam other than my N82 itself !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom