got a ipod 4th gen shuffle. Sound quality sucks.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^^^

Don't get me wrong here, but I can't understand your reply......just want to know do you want to say Cowon D2+ not worth it over i - product in terms of sound quality ? Please clarify.

But one thing if you say so, I don't have any problem though, for my point of view who I'm to judge individuals liking ? Everyone must have their own test.

Just can't understand the comment.

I dont know if this is the right place to post -

I want to buy an Ipod touch 64 gb.Is it advisable to buy one right now or wait for the new Ipod touch 5th gen if there is one coming ?

koolent

Youngling
I hav an iPod shuffle 4th gen and it rocks. With iTunes I put the volume to +100% and play with my skullcandy. iPods are pretty good.

I hav an iPod shuffle bought Januare 2011 and it rocks. With iTunes I put the volume to +100% and play with my skullcandy. iPods are pretty good.

I hav an iPod shuffle 4th gen and it rocks. With iTunes I put the volume to +100% and play with my skullcandy. iPods are pretty good.

I hav an iPod shuffle bought Januare 2011 and it rocks. With iTunes I put the volume to +100% and play with my skullcandy. iPods are pretty good.

Get some Denons and listen to some music and you will know what really rocks :)

red dragon

Master troll
^^you my friend have no idea about music then
So you have some idea about music,right?

Get some Denons and listen to some music and you will know what really rocks :)
So you have an AHD 510 and you think it is the ultimate?
Good for your wallet.
As far as the sq of ipods go,it is definitely not the best,but it is not that bad either.If someone is really serious about music he/she does not care about ipods or Cowons.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
So you have some idea about music,right?

So you have an AHD 510 and you think it is the ultimate?
Good for your wallet.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA dude. so much attitude . Yes i have idea about music because i have produced electronic music of my own , and i have used proffesional studio audio gear like shure and commercial audio gear like funktion-1

Top Bottom