Google Web-accelerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
just now i downloaded google web accelerator. But when i am trying to install it by double-clicking it, nothing is happening and the drive is actually hanging. Can anyone tell me whats the problem? Thanks

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
may be downloaded file is corrupt.

Download again ........

But one thing I must mention..that there is nothing called web accelerator.These software only delete unwanted files. For this better use cCleaner, a freeware.

U can't increase download speed more than assigned by your ISP.

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
Thanks buddies. I didnt install it, coz in its terms and conditions(which i never read till this one!:p) it stated that it may send our personal identifiable info to other pages:mad: U people also be aware of this thing.

slugger

Banned
But one thing I must mention..that there is nothing called web accelerator.These software only delete unwanted files. For this better use cCleaner, a freeware.
U can't increase download speed more than assigned by your ISP.

mixed up ur response with sum other post, have u? :)

google's web accelerator does not delete any file

all it duz iz dat it will fetch d page from its own cache instead of d site's server and over a period of time, based on ur usage pattern it will try 2 predict ur net behaviour and will pre-fetch d concerned page

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Long time ago I was on 64 Kbps speed...and that time I tried many wev accelator. But none was giving any momentum. Than I did some google search..and found that, these dont do anything..but just delete unwanted files and make system little fast and smooth.

Google was once planing to start virtual server for India..but they never started. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom