Google talk Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
well i have uninstalled this Google Talk already .... its got nothing ... useless piece of software .... its worse than the first version Yahoo Messenger i think

i wonder why google have released it at this point ... they cud have added something new and released it at a later date...

how many of you have uninstalled it :?: :)

i mite come back when some better version is released by google.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
oh yaar pls somebdy give gmail id, all my frnds are on y! and are too lazy to even accept an invitation for Gmail, my gtalk is empty :(

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Vishal Gupta said:
Pls guys!
Solve my problem...
I installed it successfully, but its not allowing me to login.
Although I'm giving the correct username & password, its showing some Authentication error.
Pls tell me what to do?

Same thing happenin here too ... :(

I have a problem here. Uninstalled IE from "Add Remove System Components" and have Firefox as my default browser. Google talk won't open links and email in FireFox. Look's like it tries to find IE, gives up and opens the installation directory in Windows Explorer.

With MSN Mess, I use Messenger Plus! and StuffPlug, so it opens hotmail in FireFox when I click "Check Email".

Hope Google will do something about it.

BTW, I'm impressed with GT. For all who complain about lack of features, remember, it's by Google. They like to keep things simple in their camp. Although I think a lot of useful features will find their way into GT in subsequent releases.

Keith

AiM

Banned
Installed and logins using my Gmail ID.

But it's not good the lack of online users list or some thing like that....

I would like it more likely to Y! messenger than Skype...

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
I think this Google Talk is a product of the Google Summer of Code
Some students had taken up Jabber as their project. Google might have released whatever work they have done as a beta Google Messenger.
*www.jabber.org/developer/summerofcode.shtml

expertno.1

Technomancer
mobilegeek said:
Vishal Gupta said:
Pls guys!
Solve my problem...
I installed it successfully, but its not allowing me to login.
Although I'm giving the correct username & password, its showing some Authentication error.
Pls tell me what to do?

Same thing happenin here too ... :(

same thing here

help :?:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Since all threads get deleted after 30 days, I am moving this to software section, for we can search for this topic.

Moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom