GOOGLE TALK hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
my google talk is always on and i listen to music in winamp. but whenever i try to set my status as "show currently playing music track" in gtalk it always hangs. can someone tell me how to solve this problem???

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
sorry dear this was not only the problem of yours, but those who are playing songs with winamp 5.5 and keeping gtalk status online,their systems are hanging showing cpu usage of almost 100%, this bugs should only be fixed by google, we should wait, try to revert winamp to older version or uninstall and try ashampoo media player better then winamp,

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the only solution to this is going to an older winamp version also for some people installing an older version of winamp and then updating via winamp's update pop-up has worked :)

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
iMav said:
the only solution to this is going to an older winamp version also for some people installing an older version of winamp and then updating via winamp's update pop-up has worked :)
right

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
gtalk allows u to show ur current music track as ur status but with winamp 5.5 gtalk hangs/crashes if u set it to show the music track as ur status msg ;)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
There is a work around for this...

Close winamp and create a file called winamp.m3u in the root directory of winamp default being: c:\program files\Winamp

u can just use a text file and rename it to New text document.txt to winamp.m3u and all will work fine..

Have fun..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom