Google Nexus owners thread

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Nope. Galaxy Nexus still hasn't got the OTA update.

Those who have a different build can easily flash a build from here:
*developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
For those who are inpatient like me to wait for OTA... Go ahead & download factory image of 4.3 from above link & follow below steps.

Prerequisite you must have your PC configured to support the fastboot command and you must have CWM or TWRP installed [ Only if u don't want to lose any of your data other wise flash stock recovery ]

open the file called image-occam-jwr66v.zip and extract all content files or at least boot.img, recovery.img and system.img.

In the same directory you leave the above files and 2 IMG coming out of the zip and tgz falling within the following:

Once count on the structure and the previous image files, you should turn off your phone and turn it on in fastboot mode (volume down + power) and connect your phone to your PC and execute the following commands:

fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-mako-makoz20i.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash radius-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1700.84.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img

Tip - Give Enter after each command.

After the last reboot you select the option to start in CWM recovery or TWRP and reformat the cache and the dalvik cache, reboot and expect up Android 4.3 

Enjoy...

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Every single user added. Sorry for the delay, was a bit tied up in things a past few days.

First post updated till this post. Keep 'em coming :D

Dushie

Broken In
Joy, i own two(Nexus S), i am using one of them on CDMA still going strong very happy with the same.Other one is still idle.

"Joy", i own two(Nexus S), i am using one of them on CDMA still going strong very happy with the same.Other one is still idle.

Ohh...
I referred the 1st post only... Why ur name is not updated over there , u don't like this cheap publicity ? ;-)

Nd by the way it is Sinoop not "Joy" :)

Top Bottom