Google Nexus owners thread

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
u don't like this cheap publicity ? ;-)

As a matter of fact this isn't cheap publicity. It's just a list to keep a track of fellow users. If you don't like it I can remove your name :wink:

This thread is for Nexus owners to talk about their devices much like the iOS thread is for Apple owners.

Last edited:

hari11

Broken In
I'm planning to get nexus 4 this week..But my friend suggesting Xperia SP....Saying SP is way cooler than Nexus 4...Im all confused:-?

As a matter of fact this isn't cheap publicity. It's just a list to keep a track of fellow users. If you don't like it I can remove your name :wink:

This thread is for Nexus owners to talk about their devices much like the iOS thread is for Apple owners.

Hey.. I was just joking just to provoke others to add their names...
No offence...
:)

I'm planning to get nexus 4 this week..But my friend suggesting Xperia SP....Saying SP is way cooler than Nexus 4...Im all confused:-?

I've tried both phones.
SP looks better(may be ??). But if u need raw power n customization , nexus 4 is ur best bet.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@thetechfreak
Is it possible to edit the list as per time frame, means who got nexus first, 2nd ... so on...

abhidev

Human Spambot
Faced an issue where newly added songs were not showing up in the music player... Restarted the phone twice and it fixed the issue

Top Bottom