Google Nexus 4 Thread

adimax

Broken In
Hi all

Short version: Do you have a resistor like grid visible on your N4 when seeing from an angle when screen is off?

Long version: I got a N4 (306k version).It soon started developing rattling noises in camera,hissing noise in speaker,random lockups and worst of all,10 sec lag on lock/unlock screen.Got it replaced,with white N4 today (308k).It seems the camera is "centered" as well,as the previous one had an eccentric.All's fine so far,just that resistor grid is visible to me when screen is off.Just wanna know do you all have it?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Hi all

Short version: Do you have a resistor like grid visible on your N4 when seeing from an angle when screen is off?

Long version: I got a N4 (306k version).It soon started developing rattling noises in camera,hissing noise in speaker,random lockups and worst of all,10 sec lag on lock/unlock screen.Got it replaced,with white N4 today (308k).It seems the camera is "centered" as well,as the previous one had an eccentric.All's fine so far,just that resistor grid is visible to me when screen is off.Just wanna know do you all have it?

the "resistor like grid" is the digitizer & it's visible in all N4.... All issues u mentioned except the lockups & delayed screen off are common...

Top Bottom