Google Nexus 4 Thread

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Bought a Ringke Fusion case for my N4 today. Fits well, but I also have a Gadgetshieldz screen protector on the back and it's causing that "wet spot" effect. Any tips on how to get rid of that?

harsh1387

Broken In
Bought a Ringke Fusion case for my N4 today. Fits well, but I also have a Gadgetshieldz screen protector on the back and it's causing that "wet spot" effect. Any tips on how to get rid of that?

As far as I know you have to get rid of the screen protector completely.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
yeah, removed it now and the huge wet spot is gone. Still getting a tiny "oil drop" effect though. :( Oh well, I guess it's tiny enough to be ignored. :)

ahhh I am with ringke fusion + stock screen guard on back & front.... No wet spots... stock rocks.

Dr. House

No Regrets
Hello I have old Galaxy Nexus phone with yakju firmware. It is just out of the box nothing is modified, It has been updated to 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with OTA. I want to put the new 4.3 AOKP stock ROM in my phone. Please tell me what should I do first??

Hello I have old Galaxy Nexus phone with yakju firmware. It is just out of the box nothing is modified, It has been updated to 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with OTA. I want to put the new 4.3 AOKP stock ROM in my phone. Please tell me what should I do first??

Check the thread for your phone at xda
Just google "Galaxy Nexus xda dev"

flyingcow

Shibe
Please guys help me, nexus 4 16 GB is available for 15k from US playstore, i also have xperia ZR and lag optimus G in my mind, but they are almost 10 K (costlier 26k), but again nexus 5 is gonna arrive. Please help me guys...( if possible discuss on this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/177845-want-buy-phone-26k.html#post2005768)

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
Is there any work around to sync Telephone Num from FB ? I tried few apps but they didn't work. I'm on STOCK.

harsh1387

Broken In
Please guys help me, nexus 4 16 GB is available for 15k from US playstore, i also have xperia ZR and lag optimus G in my mind, but they are almost 10 K (costlier 26k), but again nexus 5 is gonna arrive. Please help me guys...( if possible discuss on this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/177845-want-buy-phone-26k.html#post2005768)

Nexus 5 won't be less than 450$. So if budget isn't a constraint wait for it. Otherwise buy the N4.

Top Bottom