Google Nexus 4 Thread

IndianRambo

In the zone
Just a minute to unlock boatloader & installing custom recovery and super user. U can skip installing custom recovery and use stock recovery.

anyone wanna try honami keyboard port. im using it, better then stock.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Just a minute to unlock boatloader & installing custom recovery and super user. U can skip installing custom recovery and use stock recovery.

anyone wanna try honami keyboard port. im using it, better then stock.

I'd say its better to have a custom recovery, like twrp (preffered) or cwm.....check out Helium backup, if you're into custom roms.
is honami a sony keyboard?

Review paranoid after usage

Good ROM compared to stock one(of course)..........
There is option to change order of on screen keys, also u can add one more(good options)
Also now the icons in notification bar acts as toggles(like that of touchwiz)

But one problem, now when i use play store in PC, it shows that i have no devices !!!!!

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Rooted my N4 today, mainly for Greenify. Also got an S-Line TPU case from ebay for 225 bucks. Also ordered GadgetShieldz screen protectors for front and back for Rs 399 with a Rs 100 discount code. :D

I got one problem with Paranoid Android ROM........when my phone is connected to headphones, sometimes voice search pops up automatically(irritates when listening to songs). So I'm waiting for more 4.3 ROMs....(CM10.2 ??)

Another thing, i can no more use voice search offline for phone tasks(such as calling, set alarm, etc), which was working in stock ROM

Another problem is that phone charges up very slowly when using, it was not the case with stock ROM.

Random restart problems in Android 4.3(stock) still exists

While sleeping(7 hrs), phone discharges 4-5%, whereas stock one discharges only 0-1%....(using greenify )

A good thing is multiple user support as in N7

Last edited:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
I got one problem with Paranoid Android ROM........when my phone is connected to headphones, sometimes voice search pops up automatically(irritates when listening to songs). So I'm waiting for more 4.3 ROMs....(CM10.2 ??)

Another thing, i can no more use voice search offline for phone tasks(such as calling, set alarm, etc), which was working in stock ROM

Another problem is that phone charges up very slowly when using, it was not the case with stock ROM.

Random restart problems in Android 4.3(stock) still exists

While sleeping(7 hrs), phone discharges 4-5%, whereas stock one discharges only 0-1%....(using greenify )

A good thing is multiple user support as in N7

Why are you posting these issues here lol

Post them at xda in the ROMs thread ;)

Also there are unofficial cm10.2 ROMs available just check xda

And ATM custom ROMs based on 4.3 are jot fully stable :)

Why are you posting these issues here lol

Post them at xda in the ROMs thread ;)

Also there are unofficial cm10.2 ROMs available just check xda

And ATM custom ROMs based on 4.3 are jot fully stable :)
I will post them at xda soon....just using TDF to list the problems when i find them........ :p

Top Bottom