Google Nexus 4 Thread

doom

Journeyman
MY FAV-
Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 :: MobileFun India
shows the amazing backside :p of the nexus as well as protecting it..

Their shipping charges are way too much and I cant pay using a card, any other place to buy this cover?

rohit3221

Broken In
Hi guys...I am a dv6-6121tx user...I recently purchased Google nexus 4...and I am searching for a good pair of handsfree earphones (the one with the mic and a button as well)
I usually like to use my phone's earphones in my laptop as well....So any Nexus user, who is using a great piece of handsfree with nexus, can tell me which one would be compatible for both nexus as well as my laptop.
P.S. you guys must be knowing that there are very few headphones which are compatible with dv6 series.

@arsenalfan001...I see you also have a dv6 laptop...can you tell me which earphones are best ?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
where to buy this? D:
locally - out of stock, flipkart - out of stock

BACK IN STOCK AT FLIPKART!!

will this case do fine?
*www.flipkart.com/amzer-95473-soft-gel-tpu-gloss-skin-case-lg-nexus-4-e960/p/itmdggj9f9e6c8xf?pid=ACCDGGJ46FDMGNYB&ref=456bbf9b-9660-4fff-80c7-68786f5dbf43

Last edited:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
where to buy this? D:
locally - out of stock, flipkart - out of stock

BACK IN STOCK AT FLIPKART!!

will this case do fine?
Amzer 95473 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Amzer: Flipkart.com

Hi bro how are u

Ringkle Fusion is the best if u want to show the back bling
btw i got this Capdase Karapase Jacket Finne DS Case for LG Google Nexus 4 E960 - Clear | eBay

any one else ordered from flipkart i ordered on 20th product was in stock but after ordering they extended the delivery date from 24th to 30th

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Price drop: Google Nexus 4 at Rs. 24999

Price drop: Google Nexus 4 at R 24999, Micromax Canvas HD at R 12599 - daily.bhaskar.com

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Check this case: Ebay link

ordered it, thanks for link.

Hi bro how are u

Ringkle Fusion is the best if u want to show the back bling
btw i got this Capdase Karapase Jacket Finne DS Case for LG Google Nexus 4 E960 - Clear | eBay

any one else ordered from flipkart i ordered on 20th product was in stock but after ordering they extended the delivery date from 24th to 30th

fine mate, u tell?
ordered ringke fusion.

what is ur seller name on flipkart? matrixinnovation or wsretail. i am expected to recieve it today. mine is ws retail.
ws retail seem to have shorter deliver time as per nexus 4 page on flipkart.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello! Since I have an important exam in 2 Weeks I cant read all 31 pages of this thread! Someone (preferably an active member on this thread and owns a Nexus 4 himself) help me please?
I was planning to get the Nexus 4 for my dad and had a few questions about it:
1. Hows LG's After Sales Service/warranty in India? If anything goes wrong are they prompt in the whole process?
2. Has anyone encountered and problems in the phone yet? Some common problems that I should look out for maybe?
3. Today, Flipkart has this offer going on where I can get the S3 for 26K as well. Is the Nexus 4 still a more practical option?
Thanks in advance. :D

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Ws retail they gave the Tracking ID on Friday but still its not updated unable to track online as per their CC they shipped on 22nd

Ws retail they gave the Tracking ID on Friday but still its not updated unable to track online as per their CC they shipped on 22nd

I was also planning to give order for Nexus 4 at Flipkart but reading your reviews, I'm going to check locally first. How about Snapdeal ??

Any good case for <500 Rs ?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

mine was shipped on 21st but it hasn't been updated since 22nd.

Saturday, 22nd Jun

09:02 pm Amritsar
In Transit To Amritsar Hub
12:33 pm New Delhi
Received At Rangpuri Sort Facility

Friday, 21st Jun

09:21 pm New Delhi
In Transit To Rangpuri Sort Facility
07:54 pm Kolkata
Received At Kolkata Sort Facility
07:09 pm Kolkata
In Transit To Kolkata Sort Facility

maybe due to a Sunday in between?
they say details may take 24 hours to update.

patience tips? :p

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
I was also planning to give order for Nexus 4 at Flipkart but reading your reviews, I'm going to check locally first. How about Snapdeal ??

Any good case for <500 Rs ?

Try infibeam u can get 1K discount u can have a look at the capdase case i posted earlier included is a screen protector

Top Bottom