Google Nexus 4 Thread

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Antutu benchmark v3.3: 17251
Guys, I am using sound magic PL-30 which is working fine with my Nexus.
However, I want something with a mic. Please suggest me something.

Last edited:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys my nexus 4 is heating near the camera so much..iam getting nervous.. I usually use chrome and abit of surfing... Any advice to reduce the heat?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Guys my nexus 4 is heating near the camera so much..iam getting nervous.. I usually use chrome and abit of surfing... Any advice to reduce the heat?

Its normal. Also use other browser. Chrome makes phone mad & hot. Same used to happen to my gs3 and now N4. M using ucweb now.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I tried the battery test...the device started heating up...got scared and stopped the test.... :/

Antutu v3.3 - 16228

rider

as Kratos
I tried the battery test...the device started heating up...got scared and stopped the test.... :/

Antutu v3.3 - 16228

It is because the test check the phone at the intense level. CPU usage at full level, temperature will be around 48*C. It's okay, don't stop it, keep aside and share.
Your Antutu v3.3 is quite low I just checked mine, it is 17629. (stock)

abhidev

Human Spambot
It is because the test check the phone at the intense level. CPU usage at full level, temperature will be around 48*C. It's okay, don't stop it, keep aside and share.
Your Antutu v3.3 is quite low I just checked mine, it is 17629. (stock)

yea...I did the battery test...it came to 228 something

mine too is on stock...how come yours so high??? Maybe coz miy Avast antivirus is always running in the background.. :/

rider

as Kratos
yea...I did the battery test...it came to 228 something

mine too is on stock...how come yours so high??? Maybe coz miy Avast antivirus is always running in the background.. :/

Don't keep any anti-virus on your phone until you surf unknown websites on your phone.

Root it and thrash apk :p
Doesn't sounds difficult and rooting Nexus is super easy

You know what is more easy. Pick up the phone and throw it on the hard floor. :D
I know rooting, unlocking is easy in Nexus 4 but it's still doing at your own risk. One wrong step can brick the phone.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys Wifi in my nexus 4 is so slow...I have tried changing channels and of no use..Speed of my wifi is 2.5 Mbps..Even though Iam getting slow internet.. :(
Any suggestion?
;
Thanks

abhidev

Human Spambot
Don't keep any anti-virus on your phone until you surf unknown websites on your phone.
tried shutting down all the processes...still the same...well I have many apps and games installed and less space available...maybe that could be the reason.

Avast also lets me track the phone :D

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them

You know what is more easy. Pick up the phone and throw it on the hard floor. :D
I know rooting, unlocking is easy in Nexus 4 but it's still doing at your own risk. One wrong step can brick the phone.

not really .. there are soooo many tool-kits out there with which at a single click you can rot or unroot the phone.. not codes or anything necessary

joshiks7

Journeyman
Hi friends,
I am considering HTC one and nexus 4. Price difference is really huge.
Only worry is that there are several reports of nexus screen cracking on its own (without any damage)--? due to heating up issues.
Is it true or really worrisome?
I am getting in Solapur at LG shop @ Rs 26k.
**I s price ok?
**Is so called screen cracking issue is true?
****Should i get it or not??

Top Bottom