Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
Hi friends,
I am considering HTC one and nexus 4. Price difference is really huge.
Only worry is that there are several reports of nexus screen cracking on its own (without any damage)--? due to heating up issues.
Is it true or really worrisome?
I am getting in Solapur at LG shop @ Rs 26k.
**I s price ok?
**Is so called screen cracking issue is true?
****Should i get it or not??

No absolutely not that kinda issue in Nexus 4. Me and many of my relatives and friends have Nexus 4. There is nothing like cracks due to heating. But the phone might crack when it fall on the hard floor because of glass unibody. I suggest you to go with Nexus 4 and save money. :)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Heard some rumors that people preordered the Nexus 4 from Flipkart and their ETA was somewhere in last week of September. Is that true???:evil:

joshiks7

Journeyman
No absolutely not that kinda issue in Nexus 4. Me and many of my relatives and friends have Nexus 4. There is nothing like cracks due to heating. But the phone might crack when it fall on the hard floor because of glass unibody. I suggest you to go with Nexus 4 and save money. :)
Hi,
Thanks a lot

quagmire

Allllright !
Brand New LG Nexus 4 E960 8GB | 1 Yr. Seller Warranty for Rs. 20,857.00

Isn't that a great deal for 8GB..

rider

as Kratos
Brand New LG Nexus 4 E960 8GB | 1 Yr. Seller Warranty for Rs. 20,857.00

Isn't that a great deal for 8GB..

Yea it's a great deal for the person who only wants to keep only apps in the phone. User available memory is just 5.33GB.

bzharsha

Right off the assembly line
Hi :)
Guys need help.....
Need a phone with a budget around 25k.... Looking at the nexus 4 and Xperia SP..
N4 is out of stock on flipkart.. I dealer in my town says 27500 with bill and 24500 without...
Is it reasonable enough?? Or should I wait till flipkart or Google launch it?? (Via Play Store)?
Thanks in advance :):)

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ N4 - Don't spend a single penny above 26K. Just wait n get it from FK, else if u head to b'lore or any other metro get it from there.

With the additional 1.5k u can get a very good case. And don't get anything w/o warranty.

rider

as Kratos
Hi :)
Guys need help.....
Need a phone with a budget around 25k.... Looking at the nexus 4 and Xperia SP..
N4 is out of stock on flipkart.. I dealer in my town says 27500 with bill and 24500 without...
Is it reasonable enough?? Or should I wait till flipkart or Google launch it?? (Via Play Store)?
Thanks in advance :):)

Simply get it from *www.infibeam.com/mobiles/lg-google-nexus-4-e960/P-E-M-LG-E965-z.html They are very reliable, don't worry. It will cost you 24,990 INR by applying coupon MONSOON5

p!e

Broken In
Hi all,

I got my Nexus 4 this weekend and it is awesome :).

I want to purchase a case and matte screen protector for the same. Can anyone suggest good covers/Matte screen protector for the Nexus 4.

rider

as Kratos
Hi all,

I got my Nexus 4 this weekend and it is awesome :).

I want to purchase a case and matte screen protector for the same. Can anyone suggest good covers/Matte screen protector for the Nexus 4.

I suggest to get a matte finish screen protector. It will kill the beauty of the smooth butter skin that is all around the edges. Keep the phone normal. It has gorilla glass 3 coating. Only avoid it with sand particles.
If you still want a protector get this one. matte.anti glare Screen Protector Scratch Guard LG Google Nexus 4 E960 | eBay
I used it for 15 days on my phone.

p!e

Broken In
^^ thanks for you reply.

And regarding Flip case covers. Do we have availability here in India. I cannot find one on flipkart.
There are some which are mentioned as comming soon.

rider

as Kratos
^^ thanks for you reply.

And regarding Flip case covers. Do we have availability here in India. I cannot find one on flipkart.
There are some which are mentioned as comming soon.

flip nexus 4 | eBay

I recommend you to get Amzer Hard Case. The phone is protected and well gripped by that.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Guya I got sms from snapdeal with a coupon that is flat 500 off on any purchase above 999/- so please suggest what should i buy? A headset or a case?

Thinking of headsets as I am already having s line tpu case. Plz suggest headsets upto 1.2k

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
MY FAV-
Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 :: MobileFun India
shows the amazing backside :p of the nexus as well as protecting it..

Top Bottom