Google Nexus 4 Thread

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I faced two slight issues with my nexus 4.

1. I was not able to record video, I pressed the red recording button no response - switched off n turned it on - worked fine.

Again today there was the same issue, not able to record, turned off and on - it's been ~5 hours observing it and it's seems to record now.

2. I'm using the Slide as Security Option - Plugged in the earphone - Play Music - Removed Play Music from the Q. Then use to listen to songs - if I unplug the earphone and click the power button to unlock the screen - the screen sort of shakes.

Anybody faced these issues?

Nope.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Hi, my phone's gonna be in my hands by this weekend.

I've searched for a matte anti glare screen guard for Nexus 4.
Am looking for something which is a little coarse grained, I don't mind if it reduces the default brightness a little but mainly should be anti-glare. Any suggestions?

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
Okay the Issue #1 seems to be a bit serious one. Camera App stopped working it says Can't Connect to the camera. Restarted the phone twice y'day it was working, today morning got the same issue. Performed a Factory Reset. Observing now.

Update : No Luck, Unable to Record. So guys what are my options now?

Last edited:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Okay the Issue #1 seems to be a bit serious one. Camera App stopped working it says Can't Connect to the camera. Restarted the phone twice y'day it was working, today morning got the same issue. Performed a Factory Reset. Observing now.

Update : No Luck, Unable to Record. So guys what are my options now?

Go and replace it in the store :p
Best option. :)

rider

as Kratos
Hello! Every Nexus 4 user. Please do one thing. Download Antutu benchmarks and then add Antutu tester. After that do Battery test of your device. It will take some time for testing so do it in free time. Share here in this thread. Thanks. :)

Note: Do it with full battery.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hello! Every Nexus 4 user. Please do one thing. Download Antutu benchmarks and then add Antutu tester. After that do Battery test of your device. It will take some time for testing so do it in free time. Share here in this thread. Thanks. :)

how much time does take overall?

rider

as Kratos
Do it in the night time with full battery. It will take an hour or so. Share your Battery test score so that we can understand the battery.

Share other benchmark scores too. Like Geekbench, Antutu overall etc.
*www.zdnet.com/benchmarks-htc-one-sony-xperia-z-googlelg-nexus-4-7000014067/

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Guyz my benchmark score is :-

Antutu - 16381 (Overall)
Quadrant Standard - 4698 (Total)

Seems its kind of average score ? I have not rooted yet. But have installed lots of games n apps :p

Post your benchmark results too....

Will do Battery test tonight and will let you know the score tomorrow !

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
And A Guy was Arguying Me That Nexus Is A Google Fail Product with Overheating and Low Quadrant Score... I just deleted his comment .. !!He thinks his GS2 is Still Better than N4 !!!

pratyush997

Inactive
And A Guy was Arguying Me That Nexus Is A Google Fail Product with Overheating and Low Quadrant Score... I just deleted his comment .. !!He thinks his GS2 is Still Better than N4 !!!
Well, he had 1 point correct but it can be fixed by flashing custom kernel. A popular device like this got tons of kernels out there :|
My Burst got only 1.

Top Bottom