Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
ARGGH!!! I jus checked on saholic.com... It is showing

LG E960 Nexus 4 16GB will be available by 15/03/13 :evil: :-x

Damn!! I was so awaiting this phone tomorrow!! :cry: I think they will kepp pushing the date ahead every 15 days till next year when nexus 5 will be out. Way to piss off Android lovers

Oh My God! They are playing game with customers. Same was done with Galaxy Nexus and we all know what happened. :(

Congrats guyz they done it again and pushed the date to 15/3/13. :evil: :cry::x:cryeyesout:

Soon 15/3/13 will be 30/3/13 and onwards..

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ Not much disappointed though, have been anticipating this from Saholic. I have been seeing the Nexus 4 Coming Soon from Jan 15th, no more HOPES. :x:mad:

vipul619

whodiswhodat
knew these *******s would show their colors soon.
Though people really interested in getting one should check XDA's new marketplace - swappa

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
link please.

here you go *swappa.com/

Anyway going by the prices there it seems it will cost the same or even more than compared to getting it via a international shipping service like PPOBox. I'll pass.
I'll take a look at local shops selling imported products. Maybe go to Alfa and see if they have a good deal.

On the whole, the Nexus 4 has disappointed me. Thermal throttling issue(underperforming CPU), delicate back glass design, supply issues, sketchy battery life, no warranty if I take the risk in India. It was a sweet deal because of its price/performance and the prospect of vanilla OS and regular updates. But if its gonna be priced insanely high without warranty then is it gonna be worth it?

I usually buy a phone once in 2-2.5yrs. Been rocking a LG optimus one for little over 2 years now so was looking for an update which will future proof me for another 2 years.
Currently in my budget the best phone that I can get is the Sony xperia SL, which has a chipset which is already 2 Gen old now. So I will wait till the new crop of devices reach the market and I get my moneys worth. In the meanwhile I can enjoy top-notch android experience on my nexus 7 and also save more money for my next phone. Motorola X phone rumours are very tempting :razz:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Guys its not available anywhere, the wait period is 1-2 weeks in the US, UK, Australia etc, and may take even longer. I'm in Australia right now and it was available on Feb 1st, on Feb 2nd it got sold out and the shipping time became 1-2 weeks again

check this link
Trusted Reviews:- Google Underestimated the Nexus 4

*i50.tinypic.com/292veyw.jpg

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Google Nexus Devices World Availability Checker

Says, the phone is IN STOCK! How are you people planning to get it here ?

techFanatic

Broken In
With the Finance Budget released causing upto 6% excise duty,the cost of nexus 4 if ever released in India will cross 30k...a sorry day for google nexus... :(

Top Bottom