Google Nexus 4 Thread

kapilove77

Padawan
I never give false news. It has been confirmed by Saholic customer care that they are gonna start selling this phone from 28 Feb 2013 with manufacture warranty.

Thx for confirming it but i saw in comments someone said they keep pushing date ahead but lets hope not this time. *rep for rider*

rider

as Kratos
my some friends doesn't.... Brand matters more than specs, one of them bought grand :facepalm:

was there any official news for sgs iv? Now it's there
same way.. Btw google is supposed to announce so called phone X in Google I/O

This is what I was talking about. People generally purchase expensive phones to show big screen and do show offs. They don't care about PPI or technology. People like us know much about do better utilization of these smartphones.
One of my girl (space bar, space bar) friend bought white GS3 8 months ago and uses for just whatsapp, facebook messenger, taking stupid pics, hardly used 3GB of internal memory. Installed less than a dozen of apps. :D
And by the way SIV is confirmed by Samsung officially. I'm not saying Moto X is myth but it's not confirmed that its the next nexus device.

Thx for confirming it but i saw in comments someone said they keep pushing date ahead but lets hope not this time. *rep for rider*

Thanks dude. :) BTW I read this ystd from here and confirmed by calling saholic cc.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ might be saholic might be talking care of warranty i.e they will ship it to USA if any fault occurs so expect it to be around 25-30k

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
Waiting for a long time for this phone. Can wait 2 more days. :mrgreen:

Hope Saholic won't disappoint me this time.:Fingerx:

techFanatic

Broken In
28k-30k is too much for nexus 4 ,21k(380$ with shipping in US) is the ideal price for it.Would rather buy an S3 for 28k instead.Still hoping for google play prices when launched in India...fingers crossed.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
28k-30k is too much for nexus 4 ,21k(380$ with shipping in US) is the ideal price for it.Would rather buy an S3 for 28k instead.Still hoping for google play prices when launched in India...fingers crossed.

S3 = Android 4.1, Cortex A9 quadcore.
N4 = Android 4.2, Qualcomm Krait quadcore. How can you compare a last gen mobile with a modern Nexus?

Top Bottom