Google Nexus 4 Thread

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Nexus 4 is officially available in only the following countries, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, United States....there are many other European countries that have been left out (like Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Sweden etc), they are all complaining...........and its being sold unofficially for nearly 500 euros(Rs 35,000), I don't know why Google's doing this. and I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but its highly unlikely that it'll be released in India before any of those European nations....

vipul619

whodiswhodat
I come bearing more hope.. :D

*daily.bhaskar.com/article/GAD-goog...e-nexus-4-and-7-pages-4202751-PHO.html?HF-19=

quagmire

Allllright !
^@vipul619:

*i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/WildeRebellion/Gifs/tumblr_llmdllOutz1qfyts2o1_500.gif

Oh god please be true..!

kapilove77

Padawan
I am really done this time with all rumors for launching this in india. Also it will be late if they launch it here but will be good if they give warranty who got their n4 via import.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
All these countries are rich and our India is poor developing nation.

yea that's true but even Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Sweden etc which are developed nations don't have nexus 4 officially. they have to get it just like us, using a proxy US address. we're all on the same boat.....Google underestimated the demand, that's the only reason I can think of.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
I come bearing more hope.. :D

Google adds India to Google Nexus 4 and 7 pages. Will these be available soon? - daily.bhaskar.com

WOWWW:hyper::clap2: But wait, remember there was a news that the INDIAN devs can sell APPS to PLAY STORE and after few days GOOGLE removed INDIA from the list.

P.S. And in that NEXUS site it simply navigates to co.in if I select INDIA, even the flag logo doesn't change.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
WOWWW:hyper::clap2: But wait, remember there was a news that the INDIAN devs can sell APPS to PLAY STORE and after few days GOOGLE removed INDIA from the list.

P.S. And in that NEXUS site it simply navigates to co.in if I select INDIA, even the flag logo doesn't change.

yup, thats what i noticed too, but it changes the flag for other countries though... google will be minting millions if it manages to launch the nexus devices in india at the same pricepoint as abroad.

fingers crossed.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
yup, thats what i noticed too, but it changes the flag for other countries though... google will be minting millions if it manages to launch the nexus devices in india at the same pricepoint as abroad.

fingers crossed.

Hope GOOGLE won't disappoint us this time.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ And they will say Mar 30, April 15,April 30. It goes on.

They are pushing dates like this from Jan 15.

vipul619

whodiswhodat
It can be a bug.
Saholic is the most untrustable website!
It can be WIP/updation in progress.
And LG & Google just have a price tag war over the Nexus 4.
Though it might be to boost the Optimus G sales.
And did I mention, Saholic sucks!

Top Bottom