Google is more reputable than Facebook, Microsoft & Apple

godfather_

Broken In
*www.techyfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/59328d54da3e5807_google-logo.jpg

Following scandals, recalls, and self-inflicted economic crises, the American public’s overall corporate reputation is experiencing rehabilitation. Every year since 1999, Harris Interactive measures the reputations of the 60 Most Visible Companies in the US, and the 2011 version is now available.

For the 54 companies measured in both 2010 and 2011, 18 had significant positive increases, compared to only two declines. Google ranked highest, displacing Berkshire Hathaway...READ MORE HERE

OP
G

godfather_

Broken In
@rhitwick its not my blog... im just follower... some imp news which i think i must share, i post here...& According to Digit forums rules...if content is from other blog or site...source of it is needed...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Never mind rhitwick. :)) I think he meant, to quote some reputed sources, and not some newly started blog.
But I think, that's not an issue to get really skeptical about! (Am I right rhitwick?)

So, here's the Top 16 and Bottom 10 companies of this News:

*9.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/google-harris-640.jpg

Source: *mashable.com/2011/05/03/google-reputation/

rahul_c

Journeyman
Thanks to google internet can be used to get 'anything' even by a 5 yr old! For many of my friends internet equals to google, so its obvious it's more reputable than Facebook or MS. IMO it will remain so for at least a decade more.

buddyram

New Voyage
The Real test for Google starts now as Microsoft has tied up with Giant Nokia as well as RIM in different category.

tech.2011

Right off the assembly line
Everyone on Earth knows that NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED WITH GOOGLE....Believe me even my company runs with the help of GOOGLE :lol:

Everyone on Earth knows that NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED WITH GOOGLE....Believe me even my company runs with the help of GOOGLE :lol:

Lol , That made by chukled :p .

How true is that statement . Bring me wondering to the editors post in the digit this magazine .

Top Bottom