Google Group Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Group chat
Chat with multiple people without multiple windows. Invite your friends to a group discussion. To start a group chat, click 'Group chat' from the 'Options' menu when chatting.
*img117.imageshack.us/img117/3384/magicalsnap200711302237fv5.th.png

this from google help
*img117.imageshack.us/img117/7738/groupchatyx8.th.gif

cool huh?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
oh man, i like this feature as well as ur mustach *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/11.gif

Thanks for the info *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
lol, maybe I should put a poll on my blog on whether, I should continue to have the moustache and beard or if I should go back to my previous form. :)
Google Group chat is cool however.

praka123

left this forum longback
^Pasanga bayapedranga!avare nee gavanikka vendaam! ;) :D It's ur wish!why do u need a poll for that!heh! :?

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
right. I am going to chennai this month. Lets see how the chicks like it. I will decide based on that. :)

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
ilugd U kinda resemble an Actor....a baddie one from Tamil Cinema.....a Corrupt police Inspector...jailor i guess in Virumaandi....

Chicks u say......lol man

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
More New Stuff, Aim Chat, Colored labels :) Cool. Waiting for google gears integration into Gmail.

*mail.google.com/mail/help/about_whatsnew.html#utm_source=gmaimhpp&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
But this feature is available only on IE 7 and FF 2.0. Why are Opera users always a neglected lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom