Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ No... It's like twitter... Anybody can add anybody in his/her circles... However, you can block him if you wan't...

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
some third person added me in his circle...an di don't even know that person...isn't it supposed to take my permission if he is not from my contact list???
This is not facebook's friend list. It's more like improved fusion of twitter and facebook, with tonnes of new features and decent implementation, enough to satisfy the need of the next big thing.

Also, he can only read your posts shared publicly, just so if you're wondering.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just discovered that G+ automatically lets users watch a Video in HTML5! :shock:

It's awesome! Since, HTML5 videos are the only way to watch a vid, when you have a PC, without Flash, and you have got no admin rights to install it too! :-D

noob

Cyborg Agent
^^
that feature with G+ is a PITA if you are concerned with privacy. Don't you think?

FYI :
1. when someone adds you to their circles AND you have not added them to yours is like twitter follow.

2. That stranger will ONLY see your PUBLIC posts and not posts to circles.

3. If at all you wish to see what he is posting (public and to the cicrle he has added you), just click on INCOMING on left side.

BEST PRIVACY EVER...period.

Tech&ME

Banned
Why on EARTH I would like PUBLIC to view my status !! (Follow in social network is not good) As if friends were not enough to drool in my status updates !! :wink: :wink:

Your employer may follow you on G+ and you will never know. If you say something about your boss in G+, ha ha he will come to know that...... (that was a silly example)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ How will the boss would come to know something, if I hadn't made the post public?? :confused:

noob

Cyborg Agent
^^ How will the boss would come to know something, if I hadn't made the post public?? :confused:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/144454-g-guide.html

this is for you. read it..

Why on EARTH I would like PUBLIC to view my status !! (Follow in social network is not good) As if friends were not enough to drool in my status updates !! :wink: :wink:

Your employer may follow you on G+ and you will never know. If you say something about your boss in G+, ha ha he will come to know that...... (that was a silly example)

you did not got what i wrote.

read it again...

Tech&ME

Banned
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/144454-g-guide.html

this is for you. read it..

you did not got what i wrote.

read it again...

Bud! Think before calling everyone a n00b before you decide who the actual n00b is.

Let's come to you tutorial, huh ? .......

# You missed a lot of G+ features and privacy concerns.
# Your Profile is a PUBLIC item of Google search. What about that, do you have FB profile on Google Search by default ? Answer this first fella!!

# You cannot have BUSINESS or NICKNAME as your profile account ? :x
# People with their REAL names, also got deleted from G+ ? :x

Does any of this ring any bells for YOU !!

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer

Whenever someone follows you on google+, you get a notification. You should only make thise posts public that you want everyone to be aware of, regardless of their relationship with you. So, if you don't want your boss to read that post, you can just exclude to share with the circle he is in. I guess you did not grasp the concept here.

Top Bottom