Google ads Netbanking as payment option for India!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hi All,

I just got a mail from google confirming that they have added Netbanking Option as payment for Ad-Words in India, wooohoooo!!:p

So now, you no longer need credit cards to advertise on google :D

They have selected Times Financial as the gateway provider. Times Financial at present supports the following banks for online transfer:

Axis Bank​
Bank of Baroda​
Citibank​
Dena Bank​
Deutsche Bank​
HDFC Bank​
IDBI​
Indian Overseas Bank​
Indian Bank​
ING Vysya Bank​
Karur Vysya Bank​
Punjab National Bank​
Seylan Bank​
Samachar Money transfer​
Union Bank of India

For Google's FAQ's on the Netbanking part, please visit: *adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86843&topic=13735​

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
so login into my icici acc and transfer money into google ??/ am i right ??/

no, log into google adwords, and during payment select Net banking and then select ICICI. It should take you directly to the ICICI Netbanking login page, log in there, and complete the transaction.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I hope they follow it up with EFT for Adsense sometime this year.
Its a pain to wait for cheque.
Good move by Google to get more people to consider Adwords as an advertising option.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Good news..but I will love to see same option for adsense also.
Already using adword for my hosting company.....

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

The gateway google has selected is Times Financial which is still an emerging payment gateway in India unlike existing one's like for eg. CCAvenue, which literally supports all Indian banks. Times Financial intially just supported a couple of banks and now many more. It's just a matter of time before it gets into tie ups with other banks like SBI. Coz if you need to be a leader in Payments Gateway, you need to have more options.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom