Good speaker suggestion for TV

kkk05

Broken In
Objective is for better voice clarity and volume levels for TV. And may listen to some music (Movie and Indian classical) . Will be connecting to Samsung LCD TV.

In the beginning I was considering a budget of 2-3K with 2.0 or 2.1 speakers. I am deaf in one ear so expensive speakers and surround doesn't make sense for me. May be when my kids grow up and show some interest, but for me clarity is more important. Volume level is also important (Not because of my deafness, I never faced volume problem in my life with single ear but more due to my set up, reliance STB and Samsung LCD tv some times doesn't give good volume).

Considering most of the information available is tuned towards better surround such kind of stuff, I was not sure which speakers should I consider. I don't want to spend more than I need to. Please bear with me for lack on any research but I was not sure how much of those reviews are applicable to me due to lack of sense of direction.

While I said 2,3K is my budget, it is not really a constraint but don't want to spend on stuff which my single ear cant differentiate or appreciate.

Top Bottom