Good smartphone near-about 10K

technova

Broken In
Hello Guys,

Can you please suggest a good smartphone near-about 10K.

I am planning to have Sony Xperia Tipo, but its 3MP only.

Hrishi

You need to post details about what you want.
WHat's your brand preference , screen size , memory , platform , camera , display type and size , form factor , etc.
Also mention what it will be used for , and how long battery life you are expecting ?

rajan1311

Padawan
Avoid this @Op..and no insults @maverick786us...

Tipo suits your requirements well...

why? whats wrong with the Lumia 510? Have you used it?

4.0" screen vs 3.2"
800x480px Vs 320x480px
Both have an 800MHz processor
256MB vs 512MB - But is windows OS that RAM consuming? I dunno, the phone does not seem laggy or anything..
4GB Vs 4GB expandable - Again, if OP feels that there is no way he can manage with around 2.5GB of space, then Lumia 510 is NOT for him.

Some apps might not work, but really gotta see what those apps are..if you would not use them anyway, why cry about it..

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Well let me make one thing clear that you won't get a good android smartphone in 10k, you will only get a basic android phone.
Now the good option under 10k is Tipo.
And if you can increase your budget then please let us know

vipul619

whodiswhodat
I have used friend's tipo.
You cannot expect to play Temple run and heavy stuff on it, so i'd suggest Micromax A110.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
I have used friend's tipo.
You cannot expect to play Temple run and heavy stuff on it, so i'd suggest Micromax A110.

Temple run is not heavy game...It will run easily... NOVA3 shadow gun are in heavy games category....

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Well i have an LG Optimus one, and temple run doesn't run (runs with death bug), so for me Temple run is a heavy game too :p

warrior047

In the zone
why? whats wrong with the Lumia 510? Have you used it?

4.0" screen vs 3.2"
800x480px Vs 320x480px
Both have an 800MHz processor
256MB vs 512MB - But is windows OS that RAM consuming? I dunno, the phone does not seem laggy or anything..
4GB Vs 4GB expandable - Again, if OP feels that there is no way he can manage with around 2.5GB of space, then Lumia 510 is NOT for him.

Some apps might not work, but really gotta see what those apps are..if you would not use them anyway, why cry about it..

+1 for that...

Top Bottom