Padawan
Good news for Mtnl triband -Mumbai and sad news new for mtnl-delhi

Mumabi user will get double speed at the same cost of 256Kbps
like 256Kbps will get 512Kbps .

*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm#tariff

But sad news there is no change in plan for Delhi user

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Woah! Awesome. Good thing I still have my MTNL line. The 1Mbps plan rate is pretty good & with no FUP, it a bonus compared to Airtel. I'll wait for sometime & shift perhaps.

raksrules

Youngling
This upgrade screwed up my connection but :(
I was enjoying 2 Mbps since my connection got active (i was subscribed to the 256kbps/999 plan) but after this upgrade it is a downgrade for me and my speeds are now 512 Kbps :(:(

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Before the plan was even introduced, a guy from TE already posted it on the forum b'cos his dad works in MTNL. :D

And yes, it will be effective by 31.08.09 onwards.

raksrules

Youngling
^^ It has already taken its effect. May be it is being done in a phased manner and in the process my connection was the first one to get the upgrade (read downgrade) :(

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Yes, that is the sadest part. I'm using 512 kbps UL plan but I'm getting 2 mbps speed and due to this shitty "upgrade", people like me will get downgraded again. -.- lol

I will have to do some jhol about it I guess.

LegendKiller

In the zone
well no matter what MTNL does to their tariff-plan......unless their customer service gets better....i won't be going back to it in future...

i got a 2mbps connection in april last yr and my internet connection went kaput in july...and i all i got to hear for next 3mths was that there is some server problem and it will take some time....even money was not refunded for for this period...

So finally i had to witch to airtel and i am happy ever since......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom