Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Sorry, Actually I meant W380i. Price is near to 7.5k

*indiagsm.com/viewdetails.php?type=GSM&pid=453&brand=Sony-Ericsson

acewin

Point Blanc
W350i and W380i have exact specs, just W380 is clamsham and W350 is candy bar model. Also, the specific music buttons in W350 flap, seems to be real good for people who really like music(its like a realy mp3 player).

Only one problem market release of W350i you can also consider samsung F250, it has 3.5 mm audio jack, so you can use good ear phones with it. and it is under 7K anyone with more experience of samsung phones can suggest

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a phone with music capabilities decent enuf to replace my iPod, plus a good camera to take nice shots on my bike trips. Please make a few good suggestions from the recent phones available in the market.

Extending beyond 10k is possible by a couple of thousands.

Thanks,
Sunil

Depending upon how good a camera you want you can either get the W810i which has a 2mp auto focus camera with LED flash or K790i which has a 3mp auto focus camera with xenon flash. K790i also has a few more features but you'll have to spend some money to get a good pair of headphones for it and a high capacity memory card, both of which come bundled with W810i. As for the sound quality, it's similar in both.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
hey dude in this forum praka123 bought W810I and returned it back in a day so you can understand yourself .

praka123

left this forum longback
hey dude in this forum praka123 bought W810I and returned it back in a day so you can understand yourself .
well man this fone(W810i) sure rocks!its audio quality nothing can beat it !
But I want a good camera fone ,hence I returned.
getting K810i which solves both the problems.it got 3G :D dont know whether it is useful in near future. :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

that is one guy that I would never approach for advice.

W810i is one of the best phones made by SE. If one person is having problem with such a phone that has got mass acceptance, it means either that person doesn't know how to use or the phone doesn't have what he/she needs.

:)

well man this fone(W810i) sure rocks!its audio quality nothing can beat it !
But I want a good camera fone ,hence I returned.
getting K810i which solves both the problems.it got 3G :D dont know whether it is useful in near future. :D

there you go. He wanted a great camera and hence W810i was returned.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ hey dude i my brother have that phone it restarts automatically many a times and while playing games it get stuck. how can you bear that ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ firmware upgrade, checkup at service center. 810i is pretty stable phone. My collegus is using it.

Third Eye

gooby pls
^^ hey dude i my brother have that phone it restarts automatically many a times and while playing games it get stuck. how can you bear that ?

Maybe he got a faulty unit,one of my friend got a faulty N73(which he replaced), but that doesn't meant all N73 sucks.W810i is a legendary phone with best 2mp cam.

praka123

left this forum longback
^well,go and claim it restarts.be adamant on your word.they will!
I can vouch w810i is a solid mobile with very good build quality(except camera area whose glass protector may get easily scratched).
contact the reseller,if possible.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
ok thanks i will be going right now how much time it will take for them to replace it ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i think first they will update the firmware.

Backup all the data.

They will ask you to test the new firmware and come back if the problem persists, in which case it will be a hardware issue. then they will replace.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You dont need to backup all data, since they only flash the main, not the fs. you dont have to do anything at all, since all your contacts files themes will be preserved.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
In case on board complaints, there is chance that the phone will be replaced. Two of my friends got the whole phone replaced.
And replacing will teke only 2~3 days but in case they decide to repair, it cud take upto 3 weeks.
Nyway, the problem seems to be mostly hardware.

BTW, my W700i's screen, board nd some ckts went kaput nd also the body now looks like a deformed alluminium vessel. lol

OP
diffuser911

diffuser911

Broken In
How about the capabilities of Nokia 6233 in music and cam??? One of the best models in the 5000-10000 range, I've heard.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
they have taken the phone and said that come back after 4 days we will get it replaced but they will first check that if it can be repaired then they give me repaired one

i hope they give me a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom