Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
^^^ yup i agree with dream where come ram comes in all this

the os is there in the rom

the internal memory is used for storing files contacts and all

btw i get around 45mb ram in my N73 not 20mb
Krates internal memory size is 45mb.

On an fresh boot n73 has around 20mb free ram. This size varies and decreases when the phone is used for gaming,apps etc.

To check in ur phone install Y-browser and see the properties of D drive.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
can you tell me how to stop the "blue" light flashing every 3 sec or so in N73ME :evil: yeah ,it is infront just left of the webcamera in the front.irritating.

BTW ,I have switched off infrared,bluetooth whatever.but this damn thing is not stopping.It flashes whole night and I cant sleep well . :rolleyes:

Blue light indicates phone has gone into 'sleep mode'.
To turn Blue light off then turn off sleep mode.
menu - tools - settings - phone - display - sleep mode.

Pathik

Google Bot
^^Yea thats what am trying to say.ROM is factory defined.When you update the firmware of a phone, everything except the kernel gets updated. But where does the RAM come in all this??RAM is arandom access memory and has the same functionalities as RAM in a computer and there can be no seperate drives for it.
When did I bring RAM in this?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
[4) I suggest not to buy from Nokia or Subhiksha. I vote for Mobile Store. I donno about their current offers.]

why mobile store is suggested over others:!:, i am planning to buy 4om nokia:!:

My friends has a very bad experience with Subhiksha. He bought a SE K750i & another friend got it from Mobile store. The one who bought from Subhiksha has a camera problem. The images come out yellow & somewhat grainy when compared with the K750i of Mobile Store. Also I had a friend who bought N73 ME from Subhiksha & he got a non-functional charger & his phone is also slow inspite of having FW Ver 4.

I also do not recommend Nokia coz they charge heavily for the model. So no Nokia.

I suggest to get it from Alfa if you are from Mumbai or from Mobile Store.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^^^ yup i agree with dream where come ram comes in all this

the os is there in the rom

the internal memory is used for storing files contacts and all

btw i get around 45mb ram in my N73 not 20mb

The 20 MB is RAM & 45 MB is Internal Memory.

And I would still say - Get a 5700 instead.

Agree.
If you don't need the camera 5700 is way ahead of N73 ME....

A proud 5700 user here :)

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
I am happy with my purchase from themobilestore outlet in my town.they claims they always have latest stocks!in my case ,I got the N73ME mfg month MAY2008. nice!

rumor: with my last purchase of SE K810i ,many mobile dealers claims k810i 's build quality is lower than what it used to be before 2008 :confused:

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
I'm in Bangalore, what about Sangeetha or Univercell,

First preference is The Mobile Store.

praka123

left this forum longback
univercell? I saw one outlet in ravipuram(kochin) ,only few ppl shop there :lol: yea ,heard about univercell,wavetel etc are doing nice in karnataka and tamilnadu :D

utsav

damn busy...
I am happy with my purchase from themobilestore outlet in my town.they claims they always have latest stocks!in my case ,I got the N73ME mfg month MAY2008. nice!

rumor: with my last purchase of SE K810i ,many mobile dealers claims k810i 's build quality is lower than what it used to be before 2008 :confused:
i bought my n73 me from nokia priority in the morning at 11 am and the new n73 stocks arrived in front of me :D also it was manufactured on that month itself:D

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
WTF!!

SE P1i 14.5K, is the price slash only present at current in the north? I'm in bangalore and everywhere its around 17K,

Most of the sites I checked mentioned the price to be 17K.

If it is indeed 14.5K(White not grey) I'd gladly buy this instead of N73 ME.

utsav

damn busy...
hello.Theres no "internal memory" or "ROM" seperate in a phone.The internal memory is where the OS is stored.G700 has 160 mb internal memory and 128 mb ram.The OS gets stored in the internal memory and 120 mb memory is left after it is done with.I have never heard anything about any bottlenecks in RAM utilization..U tell me,If u have 2 gb ram in ur computer how much is "actually used for tasking"?? baseless question.

Heyy n00bs ,whrs ur brains :D sold away at the price of peanuts :rolleyes: ;) :p

its a very shameful thing . i didnt expected this from you who gives so much suggestions to everyone to buy phones and is a die hard fan of sony :eek: so this proves that u r a just a FANBOY with no typical knowledge about stuffs . u argue like hell man even if u r wrong :neutral:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Heyy n00bs ,whrs ur brains :D sold away at the price of peanuts :rolleyes: ;) :p

its a very shameful thing . i didnt expected this from you who gives so much suggestions to everyone to buy phones and is a die hard fan of sony :eek: so this proves that u r a just a FANBOY with no typical knowledge about stuffs . u argue like hell man even if u r wrong :neutral:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Krates internal memory size is 45mb.

On an fresh boot n73 has around 20mb free ram. This size varies and decreases when the phone is used for gaming,apps etc.

The 20 MB is RAM & 45 MB is Internal Memory.

yup dude i know that and the internal memory is 42 mb i suppose and for the ram thingy i checked it by installing 1 ram booster software which showed that the available ram was around 44 mb and 1 mb i think that crap program might be using :D

Last edited:

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
My friends has a very bad experience with Subhiksha. He bought a SE K750i & another friend got it from Mobile store. The one who bought from Subhiksha has a camera problem. The images come out yellow & somewhat grainy when compared with the K750i of Mobile Store. Also I had a friend who bought N73 ME from Subhiksha & he got a non-functional charger & his phone is also slow inspite of having FW Ver 4.

I also do not recommend Nokia coz they charge heavily for the model. So no Nokia.

I suggest to get it from Alfa if you are from Mumbai or from Mobile Store.

is there ant price differences on diff outlets:!:, i have heard from a friend of mine that n73ME is of 12.5k at nokia outlet in Amritsar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom