Gonna buy Nokia N73 ME, Some queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
latest firmware is V 4.0812.4.2.1 for India. the speaker sound got better and volume increased after this f/w ,I feel :) . but what is the use of mobiletv thingy.

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
^ That firmware is Internet Edition?

And I've hacked my phone to installed unsigned stuff, explore syystem folders etc. , so after a firmware upgrade should I again hack my phone again?

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
But after a firmware upgrade all the apps that I've installed for hacking the phone will be there(CapsON, CapsOFF, HelloCarbide etc. ) will remain,

Could you tell me how to patch the phone again.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
After upgrade the phone will reset to factory settings. Rom patcher etc will be removed from your phone.

You do not know how to patch, then how you did it earlier :confused:

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
I know how to patch, which method of patching do you use?

Just wanted to know after firmware upgrade whether I had to patch differently.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I use the Rom patcher method, you connect phone to pc then patch it via RP. Then there is apptrk.

No change in technique after you have upgraded the FW.

shri

Always Fresh!
Bought N73ME - HS 24 with firmware V 4.0736.3.2.1 for 13.5k at Nokia priority dealer, Mangalore.

W

whackyman

I have a HS-28 earphone lying almost unused(ring..I bought a EP-630 from KMD! :D) .I can give my friends in the forum who needs it for really cheap price + obvious courier charges. :)

--unban praka123

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
bought n73 me yesterday night...i am quite happy:)...thanks all forum members...especially krates ,praka123,krazzy,dreamcather,gagandeep,girish ,cool g5,pathik,tamoghno,power up,yogi 7272,utsav,rahul.,appoorva,.,....forgive me if i forget to thanks somone;););):):)

what i need now,is some good soft,games,themes etc...from u guys...

Tamoghno

Padawan
Congratulations . And welcome to symbian world.

First hack your phone to install all applications. There are tons of guide. I prefer "drakkarious" method.

You may go to dotsis.com for softwares / applications. Some of must needed apps are. Xplore 1.22(file browser) , divx .90 (play divx videos) , nokia internet radio , cracked ngage , opera 8.65 , opera mini , msdict , emtube( youtube on mobile ! ) , resco viewer ( because default gallery is slow ) , handy taskman ( must must must ) , google maps.

One word of caution. If you're experimenting too much with softwares ( which i think you should at first few weeks ) , phone will obviously become slow and may give some problem . So you should take regular backup of your phone data like contacts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom