Gona Get K700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
Mine is K700i and with a USB blue tooth adapter plugged in to my PC there is no wiser bet against it. It's the best phone I have ever seen. I was a user of nokia 3650 but now K700i is my love.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
hehehe another SE fan...d votes r increasing
Here i wana say that I buy K700i last week and i'm so excited abt it!
THX 4 ur suggestions

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Another exiting News : these days mostly Indian users r thinking 2 buy Nokia 7610 or any other SmartPhone to upgrade their current phone.
I search and compare 7610 with K700i and found some +ve and -ve points of both phones :

Below is the conclusion of 7610 :
+ Megapixel camera
+ Design
+ Many applications included
+ USB cable in the package
+ High-capacity memory card in the package
+ Possibility to use graphical motifs

- No radio
- Mono audio player
- Slow GPRS
- Nonstandard memory card

And here is of Sony Ericsson K700i :
+ Communication possibilities
+ Enough memory
+ Integrated radio
+ Solid construction
+ Perfect display

- Low phone book capacity
- Memory card would be nice

Here also u can c that K700i still rocks on Nokia Smartphone.As 7610 is succesor of 6600 than also lacks b4 K700i :wink: . Also it is much more expensive than K700i :!:

G

gxsaurav

K700i has 500 address capacity in the phone, with 250 more by the SIM card (32 KB), I think that is enough, plus it can save phone numbers as bussiness cards, like for one sigle user, his home numbre & mobile number

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Digest this...

* no expandable memory
* no good quality clicks in night mode
* compactibility problems
* many such other minus points (like unavailibity of more games, less service centres and many such more...)

And i was talking abt k700i, dudes :twisted:

reddick said:
- No radio (for 7610)
+ Integrated radio (for k700i)
:idea: I can get a fm radio (with head phones as well) for rs. 40
6260 ,7250i has inbuilt FM radio as well...

reddick said:
- Nonstandard memory card
who said?
and by the way , wht u mean by non standard mem card? we can easily expand memory card, which is available at all the vendors.

BETween nokia has got expandable MMC, with hot swapping in place... (in models n gage series, 6260)

reddick said:
- Slow GPRS
hmm, this is also misleading... plz cheak out b4 u post... my friends has 7610 , it is normal only , no way u can say it is slow,

reddick said:
+ Enough memory
hmm, nothing is enough! James Bond said " the world is not enough"

K700i cant be compactible to many software ( a understatement? or i shall say 80% of the apps.) Also u can get as much as games as we can get for nokia...

Remember when say SE k700i has enough memory remember this:
billgates said:
64 mb hdd will be enough for windows"

Also k700i memory is not expandable, in case u need more than "enough memory"

Dude, dont compare 7610 with k700i, the fomer is a lot better phone than the latter, even if u do cinsider the price difference.

gxsaurav said:
plus it can save phone numbers as bussiness cards, like for one sigle user, his home numbre & mobile number
Dont know abt SE, but nokia has five different types (general, fax,residence, factory, email) for a single number and of cource many phone entries for the same name...

So any SE lovers? Post here, and i can defend nokia...
nokia versus SE thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9691

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Huh! I don't think so :x .It is a truth that K700i rules on many of Nokia Smart-Phones.
* many such other minus points (like unavailibity of more games, less service centres and many such more...)
Let me tell u that many of free and paid WAP services provides a vast of Applications,Games,Ringtones etc. for SE phones.U can found SE store in every city of India and their service is really FAST.
I remember that a frnd of mine buys 3100 in Sept. 2004.Last month he discovered Display problem in his phone.He wents to 'Nokia Care'.It is abt one month but his phone is still pending for repair :evil: .Is this is d service that Nokia provides to it's customers???

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
reddick said:
Let me tell u that many of free and paid WAP services provides a vast of Applications,Games,Ringtones etc. for SE phones.
did i say , u cant get any good applications for SE, all i said SE phones are not compactible to most of the games, and also u cant get in as much games as u can get for nokia.
Most of the network providers now have paid downloads for rs. 49 and rs 99 for nokia , can u get the same for SE?

reddick said:
U can found SE store in every city of India and their service is really FAST.
hmm, even now i dint mention abt the stores, SE phones are easily available, their service centers aren't....
In chennai, there are more than 17-18 nokia priority shops and around 12-13 nokia care centres, not a single SE own shops or their own service centres..., only they have francise for service centers and that too only one (AT greams road)

reddick said:
I remember that a frnd of mine buys 3100 in Sept. 2004.Last month he discovered Display problem in his phone.He wents to 'Nokia Care'.It is abt one month but his phone is still pending for repair :evil: .Is this is d service that Nokia provides to it's customers???
All this a freak incidence....
When ferrari dont wins a race or australia losses a match, that doesnt mean that ferrari or australia isn't the best (among the rest)
Dude, there are more than 13 nokia care centres here, i bet baring one or two, the rest is good in service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom