Gona Get K700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey Folks,

I gona buy SE K700i soon. It comes with gr8 features and MORE...

:roll: Neone tell me that is my decision is right?
:roll: Which Nokia phone can b compared with it?
:roll: Where is SE Dealer OR Service Center in CHANDHIGARH?

THX 4 ur suggestions...

8) Reddick 8)

ishaan

Padawan
hey

its a really good phone all features are excellent EXCEPT one problem....no memory cards

i think da nokia 6230 can b compared wid it but 6230 has slitely better features like EDGE, memory card support..

for seeing da dealer/service center try going to the www.sonyericsson.com and navigate to the indian site and look for a link like 'dealers' or something

rohanbee

Padawan
Ya go get it, its an excellent phone and i have used my friends phone....
Sony ericsson rocks..........
Here is an article about it although im sure u can find hundreds of these on the net.....

*www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=817&source=MOSTREAD

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
k700i does not have a expandble memory too..go for 6600, i dont know whether it is a alternate to k700i, but it is very good phone.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
u give me gr8 ideas but their is a problem :

6230 comes with LOW Display Resolution , 6600 does'nt have FM Radio & this phone has SLOWER CPU speed if compared to K700i

Is any phone left under this budget which can BEAT K700i..?

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
No
K700i is the best phone in its category, no other phone comes even close, don't listen to what anyone else says

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hi reddick,
Presently i dont think there's any other phone there that comes with the same amount of features and comfort at that budget. The 3D java games on k700i are too good and fun equally with fast processor....
Really dont worry about card as i think 40Mb is enough for phone...what the use if you can't compress the mp3 songs and the videos and cannot call your self a techie..My k500i has just 12 mb memory but i run the world on it ....
Dont worry you got ur self a good phone...
Best luck

drgrudge

reddick said:
6600 does'nt have FM Radio & this phone has SLOWER CPU speed if compared to K700i

dude, why u need a fm radio? if it comes with the phone, then it is ok, but if not, why do you need to cry for it, all potable fm radio is as cheap as 50rs....
one thing needs to be clear...

1.SE phones do not come with 2 yr warranty and 1yr insurance
2.SE phones do not get as much money as nokia do , when u want to resell it.
3.SE phones has a lot of software problems and signal reception problems.

GO FOR NOKIA WHICH SUITS U.

frostt

Broken In
drgrudge said:
reddick said:
6600 does'nt have FM Radio & this phone has SLOWER CPU speed if compared to K700i

dude, why u need a fm radio? if it comes with the phone, then it is ok, but if not, why do you need to cry for it, all potable fm radio is as cheap as 50rs....
one thing needs to be clear...

1.SE phones do not come with 2 yr warranty and 1yr insurance
2.SE phones do not get as much money as nokia do , when u want to resell it.
3.SE phones has a lot of software problems and signal reception problems.

GO FOR NOKIA WHICH SUITS U.

dude....i think we discussed this earlier also...SE also gives warranty and insurance now...
SE resale is now almost equal to nokia..infact k700i's resale is much higher than the 6230 in terms of price...

And it dosent even have any software or reception problems....

Go for the k700i...its a gr8 phone....u will love it when u get it... :D

ishaan

Padawan
@drgrudge

how can u say that 'nokia suits u'

u jus got to kno dat da guy wants 2 buy a fone....but how dya come 2 dis conclusion dat 'nokia suits him'

i think da k700i is da best in its budget and 40mb mem is actually good enuf 4 normal usage

drgrudge

frostt said:
dude....i think we discussed this earlier also...SE also gives warranty and insurance now...
SE resale is now almost equal to nokia..infact k700i's resale is much higher than the 6230 in terms of price...
ok, who told that SE offers insurance? only one yr. warranty, today i asked up with the dealer, only nokia gives 2 yr warranty and insurrance.

frostt said:
And it dosent even have any software or reception problems....
shall i introduce to my friend who had T230, has signal reception problems?
even i had sinal problems in my old T100

frostt said:
Go for the k700i...its a gr8 phone....u will love it when u get it... :
it may be a good phone in terms of features, but i told u there is a lot of disadvantages in case of Se phones....
dont regret it after u buy the phone.

drgrudge

ishaan said:
@drgrudge

how can u say that 'nokia suits u'

u jus got to kno dat da guy wants 2 buy a fone....but how dya come 2 dis conclusion dat 'nokia suits him'

i think da k700i is da best in its budget and 40mb mem is actually good enuf 4 normal usage
i told go for nokia which suits u the best, well nokia has the best range from 33xx to 3200 to 7610 to vertu.

k700i does not have expandable mem remember.
7610 has 256mb with expandable mem.

G

gxsaurav

well, insted of mp3 in K700i or K500i, I would say as always, mp4 is better for mobile & portable music, a 32 kbps MP4 is better then 128 kbps mp3 for my k500i

40 MB for a phone is enough, I now even use my k500i as a pen drive, of 12 MB, although, I don't have many songs or stuff in it, I m not a music buff, for that motorola E398 is better

Nokia, well, still it can't match SE, but then again, it's only my choice

G

gxsaurav

True, with bluetooth

K700i was never meant to have expandable memory, take a look, will someone even be able to fill, 40 MB in a phone, i mean for gods sake, it's a phone not a computer

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's good 2 c that u guys got big brains conserning mobile-phones.
but no body sucess 2 change my mind 2wards nokia :twisted: Only high-end & COSTLY nokia phones can b compared with K700i
If u take a look in this month's issue of DIGIT in buyers guide , u can easily find that K700i beats all nokia MID-RANGE cell-phones.

ANY OTHER REPLYS , WHY NOT 2 CHOOSE SE............................................................................................................I think LET'S GO 4 K700i

8) Reddick 8)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
reddick said:

6230 comes with LOW Display Resolution , 6600 does'nt have FM Radio & this phone has SLOWER CPU speed if compared to K700i

Huh.. I dont bliv this.. 6600 is slow??! Dude its a Symbian 7 phone.. I dont say wat to buy.. but Nokia phones has larger resale value.. And can u install symbian applications like SMS timer, Call Cheater on k700i?

Whats the use of Bluetooth if u cant play with Bluetooth using BlueJack (A Symbian pgm).. u can transfer data bw pc & mobile, agreed.. Its my personal view.. Dont compromise things just for FM radio..

frostt

Broken In
SmoothCriminal said:
reddick said:

Huh.. I dont bliv this.. 6600 is slow??! Dude its a Symbian 7 phone.. I dont say wat to buy.. but Nokia phones has larger resale value.. And can u install symbian applications like SMS timer, Call Cheater on k700i?

Whats the use of Bluetooth if u cant play with Bluetooth using BlueJack (A Symbian pgm).. u can transfer data bw pc & mobile, agreed.. Its my personal view.. Dont compromise things just for FM radio..

see u r getting pissed for no reason...he didnt say it was a slow phone...what he said was it's slower than the k700i..which is true...and its a symbian 6 phone.....not a symbian 7 phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom