Going To Canada Thinking To Get Asus Transformer

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I am Visiting Canada For Few Days and thinking to Buy Some Stuff From There So after Seeing The Price Difference in iPad Started Searching for Tablets ....

Finally Made List of Stuff It For

1. Asus Transformer Prime 32 GB for 499 CAD
  2. ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T 32 GB with Docking Station 519 CAD

Also Thinking to Get The Nikon D3200 ( if Available ) From There...

any other stuff that I Can Get Cheap There

For Tablet I am going For ASUS TF300T

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Thought so .... But Its Final Getting Asus Transformer TF300 with doc for 519 CAD ....

What about Gskills Ram Modules and Graphic Cards ........Last Time I Got External 1TB Segate HDD for 75 $ each ..... I have their Warranty by Registering Them...

Any Other Stuff That I Can Get For Cheap From Bestbuy,Walmart & Memory Express ...

aroraanant

Explorer
Don't buy camera from there as you won't get warranty and the price difference is also not much, you can search for a good deal in India only.Use some coupon on websites like ebay or any other and grab a cam at a much lower price which will be similar to the price you will get in Canada and you will also get warranty here.
If you wish to buy some apple products from there then it would be really good as you will get warranty also and there will be quite a good price difference

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
and What about PS vita Getting it For 13 K only Wifi Model ....

Does Sony give international warranty like apple

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
and What about PS vita Getting it For 13 K only Wifi Model ....

Does Sony give international warranty like apple

depends on the market from where you buy afaik sony india does not honour international warranty because i planned to get my ps3 from hk but i called sony cc and they said intl warranty is not honored so i got the 250gb ps3 uc2 editiion.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Dam Vita was Too Cheap at 13k ....But no warranty Would be a problem ...cause my PSP got bad Screen within a week and was at Service center for a long time....

Sarath

iDota
I got my Vita from US. Just use it in store and for a while and see if it's working fine. Afaik they have a low failure rate.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Seriously windows Phone....

Cant find it on Amazon Canada ....

Ill Be staying in Calgary so If someone knows any stores there them please tell ....will be going on 12th of this month...

Also MSI GT70 is Available for 1799 CAD along With 2 years warranty ( I Think So) what about that ....

Laptops are cheaper there in Canada

Also MSI Provides Global Warranty on notebooks ????
Link Here

Can You Guys Find A Good Deal On Any mobile Phone .

aroraanant

Explorer
Get iphone 4S from there...... Coz in that only you will get warranty.
Nokia and samsung won't give you international warranty and I don't know about HTC

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
No issue for Warranty if The Price is Cheap like Xperia Play is for 11k there....

Final List Of Stuff

1. ASUS Transformer Pad 32 GB with Doc
2. PS Vita Wifi + Starter Kit
3.External HDD (more Than One)
4. Gskill Ram Module....

Cant really decide with vita ....is it worth it ....

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
No Vita for me ....to expensive games also no HDD....Cant find any mobile deals ....so only Asus Transformer ....

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
The Asus Transformer Prime ie $499 one is the costliest android tab in India ....Link That's For 46k ....

The New Model Have Not been Released In India Yet and Getting it for 27k is worth it...

Top Bottom