Going To Canada Thinking To Get Asus Transformer

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
^^^Awesome Tab. Is there any ICS update out till now??

No ICS update.....Its Stock ICS Tab....

See Spec Here

OS Android™ (1) 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)

CPU NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 T30L Quad-Core @1.2Ghz

GPU GeForce® 12-core, 3D stereo (built-in)

Storage 16GB/32GB EMMC + 8GB of free ASUS WebStorage space for life (2)

Memory RAM:1GB / ROM:16GB/32GB

Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0

Display 10.1" WXGA (1280 × 800) LED Backlight IPS panel, 10 finger multi-touch, 350nits

Camera 8MP Auto focus (rear), 1.2MP (front)

Ports 2-in-1 Audio Jack (head-out/MIC-in 2-in-1)
1× micro-D HDMI 1.4a port / 1× microSD Card Reader / Built-in microphone / High Quality Speakers

Battery 10 hours; 22Wh Li-polymer (3)
15 hours with mobile dock; Dock: 16.5Wh Li-polymer (3)

KeyBoard Mobile Dock with full QWERTY Keyboard (Optional)

Sensors G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass, GPS

Size 263 × 180.8 × 9.9mm ; 635g (pad only) / 263 ×180.8 × 10.2 mm ; 546g (dock only)

Color Royal Blue, Iceberg White, Torch Red

P.S
(1) Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
(2) 8GB of free ASUS WebStorage space for life. Please visit www.asuswebstorage.com for more details.
(3) Battery life tested under power saving mode, 720p video playback, brightness at 60nits,
default volume with headphones.

Few Images

*www4.pcmag.com/media/images/287598-asus-transformer-pad-tf300-comparison-with-prime.jpg

*www4.pcmag.com/media/images/287600-asus-transformer-pad-tf300-tablet-keyboard.jpg

*www1.pcmag.com/media/images/287599-asus-transformer-pad-tf300-vertical.jpg

*www.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/asus-transformer-pad-TF300-review-20.jpg

Advert

[YOUTUBE]Kt7jBr7cNuk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Hey I m not clear that you are getting the older version or the newer version(which is not available in India) from there?
And in 27k which model are you getting, 16GB or 32GB?
I was just checked online, I think

I was just checked online, I think you are getting the newer model 32GB version for 25-27k.
But can you tell me what is the difference between the new and the old model.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Actually I am Getting The New TF300 32 GB Model....

The Difference between them is infact surprising that new new model clocks lower than the original tf200 model.....

The Older one came with aluminium body just like a macbook...

It is still the most powerful tab out there ..

The Older model still cost $499 for the tab and $142 for its doc.... but the one cost $399 for the tab and $142 for doc and a combo pack for $512 ( all are 32 GB Model)

The Problem with old one was that it was too slim(slimmer than the iPad) making it little uncomfortable to hold and due to which ports were little bit lose ... if you press the memory card then it would fly out in your room like a rocket (because of spring loaded card slot)

also the old one had aluminium back due to which there were wifi and gps issue ....which I cant take care off...

The is A difference in Performance in Paper but not noticeable by the user...and plus the model doesn't have any of the above issue and its $ 120 cheaper....

gforz

Maximum GAME
I intended to start a new thread but felt to continue in this itself.

My aunt is getting a TF300T from the U.S ,It's upto me to decide whether to have it or not as I am not sure of International warranty on TF300T .Can anyone please confirm on the International Warranty for TF300T ?
Help Me:confused:

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Nope My Trip Was Canceled...so didnt got it but as far as I Know there aren't any bleeding issue with it..and you can also take a look at TF700...its Got much Better Display..

Top Bottom