Going to BUY LCD tv For home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
clarity.

they do have the feature set, but performance is not top notch & clarity not that good when compared to Samsung (LG's bro:p [korean]).

Tanmay

Journeyman
Fcuk the Brand and just get a Full HD LCD ! I think Sony's Full HD 1080p starts from some 67k for 32" so thats outta option, LG's I reckon costs much lesser ! Whatever you do get a 1080p LCD !

Samsung/LG/Sony/Videocon ask for Full HD Models.....I think you should get a 32" for under 60k !

p_ganeshravi

Right off the assembly line
Hi

i have purchased LG 37 inch (30 series) a week back, unfortunately due to some commitments i am planning to sell it, market price is 65K and i will sell it for 53K
if interested can call me on 9900104913.

Regards
Ravi

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Below 50k ? Samsung Bordeaux 32" still ftw .. but as it dznt meet ur requirements, so the LG Scarlet should suffice. But, leave contrast ratio alone Bordeaux 32" is the best for your budget.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sony might be a bit more expensive compared to the others but their quality is higher as well. Even 10 years later you won't regret your purchase. As for Samsung or LG, I can't really say whether they can last that long. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/8.png

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sony might be a bit more expensive compared to the others but their quality is higher as well. Even 10 years later you won't regret your purchase. As for Samsung or LG, I can't really say whether they can last that long. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/8.png

I have 3 LGs ;). Though that dosent matter here. Buy Sony if they fit in your budget. if not then go for Samsung Bordeaux :).

Itz_Me!!!

Broken In
+1 Sony Bravia.

Bought the V series 32" last month.
Price: Rs 52990.

Review: I can sit in front of it even when its switched off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom