Go for nokia 5320?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newton.

Broken In
I'm going to buy a new phone soon. I have been eyeing the nokia 5320. Any better suggestions, i don't mind extending my budget a bit more. My requirements are-
smartphone
3.5mm headphone jack
n-gage, gaming keys
good music quality
a better screen and better camera if possible.
Also it should be hackable.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

k4ce

Youngling
yeah ... tis a cool fone ... i like mine ... no issues ... only prob is display is kinda smallish , the battery life is poor and the latest firmware version (v4.13 i think) isnt hackable ... but the older versions are ...

if u can extend ur budget , u can try the n81 ... its got a much bigger screen (but dunno bout battery)

MasterMinds

hell boy
K btw n81 and 5320 the only difference is screen size..! And wifi bu 5320 got 128 mb of ram and 125 mb of phone memory free when new..! So u choose..! And about hackability both n81 and 5320 are unhackable if u have latest firmware installe....but if u have 17 dev certificates then both of them are easily hackable...

OP
N

Newton.

Broken In
I dont mind extending my budget. I'm also considering the N85 but i'm being put off it by its build quality.

sujoyp

Grand Master
U r considering N85 too ...its cost is double that of 5320..

Then consider N95 8gb...its the ultimate one with good sound quality..good build.....and gaming keys

OP
N

Newton.

Broken In
I at last got the N85 second hand for 16.5k. Build is decent except the little bit me leakage of light under the face plate which suggests it will be coming off soon. No other complaints, enjoying the phone!
Thanks for all your help in my decision.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
And a special thank you to yogi for that detailed pm explaining why i should and why i shouldn't buy the phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom