Gmail Updates Its Look, Adds Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Google's beloved web-based email client has always been ripe for third-party design customization (we've always been partial to the Gmail Redesigned skin in Better Gmail, for example), but now Gmail is officially riding the interface customization train by offering 30-some new themes to spice up your inbox. Keep reading for a screenshot tour of the cool new offerings.

One of my gmail account has been already upgraded with the new themes while other(s) aren't.

More Info: *lifehacker.com/5093536/gmail-updates-its-look-adds-themes

*i38.tinypic.com/2mnkopv.jpg

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
None of my accounts has been updated yet, although one of them is 4 years old!! *img117.exs.cx/img117/6721/o4fsad.gif

Chintu08

Banned
the theme feature is a nice addition, but can someone tell me how to change the font color?
with some bluish themes, all the links become invisible:lol:

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I don't think you can change the font colours without using 3rd party extensions.
And which theme are you talkng about, cause I think google might have surely paid attention to all these things before putting the theme up for use.
:)

Chintu08

Banned
theme: mountains
some stuffs in left panel & the "Show search options & Create a filter" become kinda unnoticeable.
no need to bother, i got bored with that theme, now using "Pebbles".8)

OP
axxo

axxo

99.9% Idle
Themes have become a standard feature now no matter how old the account is...all accounts have been upgraded including the new ones if anyone happens to create an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom